IGNORED

Beware of that on line golf shop !!!

Billy60
Note: This thread is 3609 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hi all,

I got trapped by this so-called online golf shop:

www . bestgolfonline . co.uk

They have no identification of who they are, they sell at bargain prices very good brands, and finally will not cancel a wrong order or answer if you ask them if they sell genuine clubs.

I tracked down a korean structure (i it a true business ?), they are NOT english as you could think.

Finally I had to cancel my credit card and renew oit.

They answer they ship the goods within minutes after the order ( ??? !!!!!!! )

So in the best case I will eventually receive a chinese copy of Pings, serve me right, there is nothing such as a free lunch !

My advice is to AVOID them and let it be known !

Have a good time.

Good heads up! There are quite a few sites like this! I almost got sucked into buying some "brand new" ping v2 rapture irons for a bargain price, the price was TOO good so I then looked for the address of the uk company on the site and it was like a po box in china!!! Ya gotta be carefull!

Gaz Lee

Note: This thread is 3609 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!