Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rewster66

NEW MEMBER HERE

6 posts in this topic

Just introducing myself as I have just joined the site. I have been lurking around here for a long time and using this site for the wealth of knowledge that can be found here. I'm really looking forward to becoming a part of this community...., God Bless!!! Ray

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

Welcome to TST.  You have come to the right place for golf talk...

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Just introducing myself as I have just joined the site. I have been lurking around here for a long time and using this site for the wealth of knowledge that can be found here. I'm really looking forward to becoming a part of this community...., God Bless!!! Ray

Welcome! :beer:

We're happy to have you and I'm sure you will have much more fun being involved, rather than lurking. I'm sure you have lots to contribute as well!

Glad to have you Ray. Welcome!

Introducing myself as well. Names Aaron, love the game and look forward to chatting with people who are as passionate as I am about it.

Introducing myself as well. Names Aaron, love the game and look forward to chatting with people who are as passionate as I am about it.

Welcome Aaron.

You have come to the right place for golf talk.  There is a lot of very knowledgeable people around here.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades