IGNORED

Questions on Cleveland wedges...

J_Bone
Note: This thread is 6060 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I have two new Cleveland wedges. I have the 588 DSG RTG+ 54° and CG12™ Black Pearl 58°-12° that I went with on a recommendation.

Now I was thinking that I should use the CG-12 for the 54° and the 588 DSG 58° for around the green since the 588 has the sole grind which I though would be more useful with all the uneven lies around the green or bunkers.

Do any of you think that would be more useful??

How do these wedges compare to any of the Vokey wedges? I'm asking since I have 90 day to return them or trade for anything else.

Vokey spin milled spin more than any of the clevelands, that being said I love the sole grind on that 588, but it can be done on a vokey. I dont know if there are really any advantages to switching the cg12 and 588 around.

I was thinking the sole grind would be more useful around the green?
Maybe get a 588 for the 58 as well?

I was thinking of a Vokey 200 for 54 and Sm for the 58?

J bone you can have any grind put on the vokeys, and why the 200 versus another spin milled? If you dont need the spin I like the feel of the 588 DSG better, tiger used to hit 588's before nike, they have a great classic feel as do the vokeys. Test them out.

Note: This thread is 6060 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!