IGNORED

Course Conditions/Status: Maine

Note: This thread is 3331 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

As those of us in Maine especially eastern Maine have had a very tough winter with over 145 inches of snow in some areas, many of us don't know the current course conditions or if there are even courses that are opened. I thought it would be a good idea for those who regularly play on courses in eastern Maine and who have been to a course recently, to let others know what the current course conditions are and how long they think it will be till the course is playable. This also includes Driving ranges, both at a golf course or just a dedicated range. I don't expect a lot of courses to be open but you never know.

Right now the driving range at Hidden Meadows Golf Course, In Old Town Maine is open though last I checked it still had about 1-2 feet of snow on the course itself. I'm thinking it'll be open for play mid April.

-Josh 

"Why set yourself up for Failure, when you can set yourself up to succeed" -GolfMaineiac26

Note: This thread is 3331 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!