IGNORED

Hello from the golf Mecca of the world!

Augusta Hacker
Note: This thread is 6058 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Born and raised in Augusta, Georgia and have been playing golf since I can remember. I stumbled upon this site one day during some internet surfing and have been coming back ever since.

I have been to the "Tuna-ment" (as Hootie Johnson used to say) for years and it is truly a gem. If you drove down the road, you would never know it was there until you see a small sign from a wooden post by the guard shack. My dad has played the course several times and I have not had the opportunity to, yet . I am still working on that and will one day.

Anyway, glad to be here, and hope to learn more about my favorite hobby.

What's in my bag:

G5 10.5 degree Driver
G5 3 wood
G5 3-PWTour 52, 56 & 60 degree wedgesPro V1 weapons of mass destructionPinseeker 1500 Rangefinder

Wow ! What a place to grow up. I've been there a few times to practice rounds and as you say, you wouldn't even know it was there from the outside. But once you step through the gates, it's a little bit of heaven on earth.

If I could play one course, Augusta National would be my choice ! All I can say is what a great privilege it will be for you to play it, if you get that chance.
play4him

Driver: Titleist 905R
3-Wood: Titleist 904F
Hybrid: Titleist 585 19 DegreeIrons: TitleistWedges (PW,Gap,SW,Lob): TitleistPutter: Bettinardi C04

Note: This thread is 6058 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!