IGNORED

How does a tournament player cash those Giant Checks???

waynem80

Note: This thread is 5094 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

It would be funny if you could take a giant check to the bank as legal tender :P ... I wonder if the players get their smaller checks in the mail, or is the smaller check ducktaped to the back of the huge one... haha :)

• Administrator
It would be funny if you could take a giant check to the bank as legal tender :P ... I wonder if the players get their smaller checks in the mail, or is the smaller check ducktaped to the back of the huge one... haha :)

They're perfectly legal checks.

You can write a check on a napkin if you want.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I suspect they have some form of direct deposit or wire transfer.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Iacas is correct; you can write a check on a napkin if you wanted to. You need to write in your bank's routing number (ABA#), your account number, and a check number (these are the numbers you see at the bottom of your checks).

However, I'm not sure those giant checks have that information on them. If they don't, then they are not legal tender. If they do, then you are good to go.

DT

Note: This thread is 5094 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.