IGNORED

Greatest Offense Ever ?

Fried Egg
Note: This thread is 5991 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. The Patriots have the greatest offense if NFL history.

• Yes
    • No

• Administrator
I think if you give any half-decent QB as much time as Brady gets, he'll excel. His OL makes Brady a good QB. Without them, he's an average quarterback with limited mobility.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1972 Miami Dolphins. If I'm not mistaken, they were unbeaten. Still the best, I believe.

shortgame85
In the Bag:
Driver: :TaylorMade: RBZ 9.5 Reg Flex
3 Wood :TaylorMade: RBZ Reg Flex
Hybrid: Ping G25 Hybrids 17*, 20*, 23*

Irons:Ping G25 5-Gap Wedge, Sr Flex, Vokey 56.14 Spin Mill NS Pro Reg, Flex

Putter: Bobby Grace Center Shaft 32"

I think if you give any half-decent QB as much time as Brady gets, he'll excel. His OL makes Brady a good QB. Without them, he's an average quarterback with limited mobility.

do you seriously think that brady is an average qb????

last time i checked not many average quarterbacks won 3 superbowls with no name receivers. the only other guys to do that did that were bradshaw, montana, aikman, and brady. Call me crazy but i dont think that theyre very "average"...nor were they very mobile. Also brady wasnt throwing to lynn swan, michael ivin, or gerry rice.

Driver: r7 460 TP 10.5 w/Ozik Altus SX
3 Wood: Tour Proto 14.5 w/Ozik Xcon7 SX
Hybrid: Tour Proto. A2TS 19 w/ Matrix Ozik Altus HB SX
Irons: R7tp w/project x 6.0
Wedges: spin milled 56 w/ Proj. x 5.5 XTour60putter: Monza CorzaBall: Pro V1/ whatevers in my bag.

• Administrator
do you seriously think that brady is an average qb????

That's not all of what I said. But overall, yep. I also think he's an *******, but hey... whatever.

The Patriots aren't the greatest offense ever, their coach isn't the greatest ever, and their QB is far from the greatest ever. And that's all you'll get out of me on this one.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Agreed! It's a good thing that he gets to stand still a lot, because Brady running is FUGLY.

Let's see here>>> we have a Peyton Manning fan saying Brady's running us Fugly....We have a guy from Pa...not sure whom he roots for...saying that Brady is average...I've watched many QB's have all the time in the world, but if they can't find the open man, the pass still doesn't get completed. Brady is the best QB at reading what's in front of him and making a decision and accurate throw! He's won 3 SB without a stud RB! Soon to be 4! My Bills could use a QB like Brady....

"Golf's a hard game to figure. One day you'll go out and slice it and shank it, hit into all the traps and miss every green. The next day you go out and , for no reason at all, you really stink." -- Bob Hope

Driver:TM 09 Burner
3 & 5 Wood: Callaway BB War Bird
Irons: TM R7 3-PWWedges:Maxfli...

I was watching Sports Science on ESPN and the found out that Chad Johnson covers over 1200 cubic feet of area, when he dives. If you ask me then you shouldn't miss too many. I do know that there are other factors but still, I don't think any quarterbacks that are THAT great, yes they are good but I wouldn't say great, with that kind of target.

Here's what I play:

Titleist 907 D2 10.5* UST ProForce V2 76-S | Titleist 906F4 18.5* Aldila VS Proto "By You" 80-S | Titleist 585H 21* Aldila VS Proto "By You" 80-S | Titleist ZB 4-PW TTDG S300 | Bob Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 54.10 | Bob Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 60.08 | Scotty Cameron Red X5 33" |

i heard the Bill's may be moving to Toronto.

Boy,wouldn't that be awsome to have an N.F.L. team here in Can!!! The closest team to me is Seahawks and I would GIVE free tickets away to someone I didn't like.unless........they played my Cowboys.

Let's see here>>> we have a Peyton Manning fan saying Brady's running us Fugly...

I didn't say that Peyton looked good when he ran! But you gotta love the Shuffle he does!

Note: This thread is 5991 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!