IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

Played 9 tonight just before the mist and har came in,

out of 36 I shot a 43 so delighted with that. tee shots were a bit shonky to say the least but my iron play helped me out a bit..

I shot a 53 oon a par36 9 hole course today. Quite easily the worst round I have played in a LONG wihle.. I don't know what was up with my driver today, and I had like 6 lip outs....

Driver: Big Bertha 460 10*
Fairway: X Tour 3W 15* w/ Fujikura TP 26.3g
Hybrids: Fusion FT-Hybrid 3H 20*
Irons: MP-32 3i-PW
Wedges: Vokey 52.08 | SM56.14 | SM60.04Putter: Red X 33"Ball: Pro V1xShoes: Air Zoom Elite

Shot a 30 yesterday on this joke of a par-3 course.. it was just me and my friend having some fun for 10$.

Sumo 10.5*
R7 Draw 15* 3W
3dx 17* 2H
Pi5 3-PW
Spin Milled Vokey 54* CG11 60* C-01

-6, 65 today at Scovill Golf Club. didn't get into any trouble off tee which helped. hit 17/18 GIR, and 31 putts. this is my career low round so far.
In The Bag
Tour Burner TP 9.5* Diamana Whiteboard 83 X-Stiff, tipped 2"
906 F2 13* Pro Force V2 95G Stiff
Idea Pro Gold 18* Aldila NV 105X
735.CM 3-PW Project X 6.5 Ordered Mizuno MP68 KBS Tour X Vokey Spin Milled 58* Vokey Spin Milled 64* Bettinardi BC-1 33" x77 stand bag Pro V1

I shot a 101. It was my worst round since like my 2nd time out. I had nothing to eat all day, go no sleep the night before, and was just physically exhausted which led to 150 yard hooks off the tee, and fat shots from the fairway. The only thing good I did all day was chip and putt.
What I Play:

Driver: Sasquatch SUMO² 9.5º Stiff
Hybrid: HiBore 16º (3W replacement)
Irons: Staff Ci6 3-PW StiffWedges: Vokey Spin Milled 54.10 60.04Putter: Newport Studio Style 35"Ball: Pro V1xAge: 15

was playing in a tournament today and shot 43-42 for an 85, which is my handicap. The disappointing thing was that I had an 8 on the last hole or I would have won the fricking tournament, I lost out in a scorecard play off, ah well won closet the pin!!

What's in the bag
Big sticks Ping Rapture V2 9° Fusion FT-3 3-Wood, 3,4 Hybrid

Irons Ping I10 5-GW
Wedges Cleveland RTX 54° Spin Milled Vokey 60°Putter Redwood Anser Titleist NXT Tour 1500 rangefinder

82 from the tips, Huge Wind against and behind us, drove 372 yards.. lol.

Had a 5 wood from 224 on 18 and landed 7 feet from the pin, missed eagle putt

4 GIRS
2 F-Ways
28 Putts
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

Shot a 53 (9 holes) playing from the foreward tees. I played pretty poorly today. I was slicing my driver, hooking my 3-wood and pushing quite a few shots with my hybrids and irons. I hit a few nice pitch shots and my putting was respectable (only 1 3-putt). Today my game just wasnt on. To be fair though, I didnt practice with my driver and my 3-wood and I only had 1 day to practice with my new wedge, so that could have had something to do with it. My drive on the last hole was pretty decent though. It was pretty straight and went about 250 yards. Infact, the hole was a 450-yard dogleg left and I overshot the fairway. Im working on getting my ball positioning and tee heght correct with my driver, so hopefully my long game will improve pretty soon.
Oh well, I'll keep working at it and give it my best shot next Sunday.

Whats in my :sunmountain: C-130 cart bag?

Woods: :mizuno: JPX 850 9.5*, :mizuno: JPX 850 15*, :mizuno: JPX-850 19*, :mizuno: JPX Fli-Hi #4, :mizuno: JPX 800 Pro 5-PW, :mizuno: MP T-4 50-06, 54-09 58-10, :cleveland: Smart Square Blade and :bridgestone: B330-S

-6, 65 today at Scovill Golf Club. didn't get into any trouble off tee which helped. hit 17/18 GIR, and 31 putts. this is my career low round so far.

does that course still blow? i won a tournament there about 8 years ago and i wanted to cut my arms off and never play golf again.

Bag: Hoofer 3
Driver: G10 9.5*
3 Wood: 975F 13.5*
Hybrid: G10 21*
Irons: i3 Blade 3-SWLob Wedge: Vokey Spin Milled 60.04Utility Wedge: MB 60 bent to 64Putter: White Hot #5 Center Shafted/Lead Tape WeightedBall: Pro v1xLowest Round: 68 Par 72 (73/127)

Shot 74 at Pierce Lake in Chelsea, MI. Plays to 6587 and a slope of 131 slope. I really only had 2 bad shots.

Hit 10 fairways
Hit 14 greens
13 pars, 2 birdies, 2 bogies, and 1 double.

The course is fairly long and tight and I was pleased with my ball striking (NOT my putting!). Need my "A" game next weekend because I'm playing in my club championship qualifier.

Callaway X-Hot Tour GD Tour AD DI-7 Sonartec SS-3.5 16* FTP-X Adams Idea Super S 19* Matrix Kujoh
Bridgestone J33B DG X100 Mizuno MP 53*6 Mizuno MP 56*10 WRX Sq. Gr. GTO Ported
Mizuno MP 60*6 WRX Sq. Gr. GTO Ported Odyssey White Hot Tour #5 Callaway Tourix

GHIN: 10436305

50 on the front
37 on the back
87 on a pretty short par 70 course w/ small greens.
I couldn't do anything but putt on the front. (16)
Finally found my groove a little on the back.

32 total putts
7 gir
10 of 13 fairways technically, but some of them were very poor shots that just stopped in the fairway.

87 from the tips at the course me and dent commonly play at. My best score there so far and it was from the tips (13 handicap for the round) 3 drives i had that day over 300 lol shortest one was 317. Though one of them wasn't with the 30-35km winds and i bombed it 333, Im still amazed at it over the water and everything.
7 G.I.R's that round and not a birdie in sight i really missed out on some good oportunities :(.

0 fairways but basically always just off or i was cutting the hole so i unno lol. i had 36 putts so i wasn't to excited about that, as it's a strong point of mine.

had 6 pars, 5 Double bogeys!, and the rest bogeys

In my Black'n'Red :

Driver: R7 TP 460cc 10.5* Reax 65 stiff shaft
3 Wood: Tour Impact 15*
Irons: Tour Impact 3-PWWedges: Vokey Oil Can Spin Milled 54.10, Golfco Baron 58* SWPutter: Tracy II 35"Balls: Prov 1Age:16

87 from the tips at the course me and dent commonly play at. My best score there so far and it was from the tips (13 handicap for the round) 3 drives i had that day over 300 lol shortest one was 317. Though one of them wasn't with the 30-35km winds and i bombed it 333, Im still amazed at it over the water and everything.

No, you got 1 or 2 birdies remember?

In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

My round in my league Friday night was proof (at least this round) that the short game and putting were far more important than driving the ball.

I hit 1 fairway out of 7. I hit two drives underneath trees. I popped up one drive and it went about 100 yards. and i hit 1 drive out of bounds.

My score: 38

i had a total of 10 putts for 9 holes.

Went out last night and played a practice round with my wife, son and mother-in-law. I was going to the course straight from work and my clubs and shoes were at home. My wife put everything in her truck so I could just grab it when I got there. I had her grab my Nike SP Saddles because they are more comfortable than my other shoes. Unfortunately the sole of the shoe came away from the Air cushion last year. I had used Shoe Goo to reattach it and had no problems with them. I went to put them on and found the sole had come apart again. The only shoes I had with me were my Crocs. I ended up shooting a +6 37 in Crocs. It would have been better, but on all of my drives my feet slipped.
Driver: 9.5° 905R Stiff Aldila NV 65
3 Wood: 15.° Pro Trajectory 906F4 Stiff Aldila VS Proto Blue
Hybrid: 19.0° 503 H Stiff Dynamic Gold S400
Hybrid: 21.0° Edge C.F.T. Ti Stiff Aldila NVS
Irons: 775cb 4-GW w/S300 Sand Wedge: Vokey 58° Puttter: Laguna Mid-Slant Pro PlatinumBall: ProV1Bag: Li...

Birdied the last two holes for a +7, 79. I wasn't playing the tips at my home course...and now it's like a new course again...it extended it about 400 yards and it's making shots more challenging...but i played very well today, FINALLY found a putter I can putt with, WHICH IS GREAT! :)

I'll take the 79...my best round in about a month I'd say.

4 G.I.R.
6/12 fairways
26 putts

Driver Ping G10 10.5*
Hybrids Ping G5 (3) 19* Bridgestone J36 (4) 22*
Irons Mizuno MP-57 5-PW
Wedges Srixon WG-504 52.08 Bridgestone WC Copper 56.13
Putter 33" Scotty Cameron Studio Select #2