IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

So dent what was it that put you off your game soo much - do share!

Rather immature friends kept saying "bumsex" when they hit a bad shot. Im only 15 so yea im still immature. Kept laughing like crazy.

In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

Rather immature friends kept saying "bumsex" when they hit a bad shot. Im only 15 so yea im still immature. Kept laughing like crazy.

One of my golfing buddies likes to mutter "Balls" under his breath when I'm teeing off at the driving range. I'm not sure why, but it still cracks me up - and obviously my shot is flubbed.

"Shouldn't you be going faster? I mean, you're doing 40 in a 65..."

Driver: Burner TP 9.5*
3 Wood: 906F2 15*
2I: Eye 23I-PW: 3100 I/HWedges: Vokey Spin-Milled 56*06, MP-R 52*07/60*05Putter: Victoria IIBall: Pro V1xCheck out my new blog: Thousand Yard DriveHome Course: Kenton County...

ahaah that would be halarious in my eyes. One funny thing throws me off my game so bad and no matter how hard I try i cant get it off my mind, then i start doing bad and get pissed off.
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

36 40, 76 Played a near flawless round on the front 9 hitting all 9 greens in regulation. Had one 3 putt on the front and one birdie. The back nine started very poorly on #10 with a double bogey on a birdie hole. From there I bogeyed the next 3 holes. I was still swinging very solid and just kept telling myself to keep doing what I was doing and it would work out. Well on #14 I missed the green to the left and the ball ended up behind a tree. I had to pitch onto the green away from the pin but I drained a 20 footer to save par. That righted the ship and I played the final 4 holes -1 under par.

In My Bag:
Driver: :Cobra Amp Cell Pro 9.5*, Stock X-Flex

3 Wood: :Cobra Bio Cell 16*, Stock X-Flex

5 Wood: Cobra Bio Cell 20*, Stock S-Flex
Irons: Bridgestone J40-CB 3-PW, Project-X 6.0

Gap Wedge::Vokey: 52* CNC  

Sand Wedge: :Vokey: 58* CNC  

Putters: Scotty Cameron Newport II 

Ball: Bridgestone 330-S(2014)

Today I went to hit at the range and it was closed for maintenance, so I decided to play nine instead. My first nine ever.
Scored 58. Putting was awful, which I'll admit was probably because I haven't actually practiced putting. I had two holes I was proud of overall, and about 10 shots I thought were very good all things considered. Otherwise, I guess I played like someone playing for the first time.

Best thing is, I had a blast.

Today I went to hit at the range and it was closed for maintenance, so I decided to play nine instead. My first nine ever.

Keep at it and have fun...

Da Bag:

TM Super Quad R7 (w/Stulz stiff shaft)
TM CGB R7 4-PW (steel)
Cleveland Halo 1i, 3i, 5i (steel)Cleveland CG10 SW, GWHeavy Putter A1MTitliest ProV1xTitliest Tour BagClub Glove head coversFootjoy Classic Dry Premier

39-41 = 80.

I got to play by myself this morning and even got to hit a second ball on a few holes. I played a links course with US Open rough. You are luck to find your ball if you hit out of the generous fairway.

The front nine went very well and I started off the back nine with 4 pars. Then my lower back started hurting and the wind got up in my face and I couldn't make anything but bogey all the way in. Still respectable but I thought it would be my first venture into the 70's this spring. I'm a little disappointed.

My favorite shot was a 5 iron from a fairway bunker to 10'. I missed the birdie putt but the shot was great!

r7 425 Quad 9.5*
V Steel 15* r7 21* 4-PW rac lt CG11 gunmetal 52*, 56*, 60* wedges 2-Ball belly putter

I carded in a 43 after 9 holes, but on more than one occasion I was pissed that I'd flown the green and landed well into the woods...I didn't take all penalty strokes even though I'd lose 3 or 4 balls (taking only one stroke). It'd probably be a 50 otherwise.

I got t-stormed off the course after 12, and had to take a raincheck, but I hadn't started the back 9 well after hitting two out of bounds and taking dogballs on the 10th, followed by a shot that flew the green and went into the woods on 11. Then, on the 12th tee, I proceeded to slice the hell out of the ball, back onto the 10th fairway.

2I: Eye 23I-PW: 3100 I/HWedges: Vokey Spin-Milled 56*06, MP-R 52*07/60*05Putter: Victoria IIBall: Pro V1xCheck out my new blog: Thousand Yard DriveHome Course: Kenton County...

How you gonna know what to work on when you look back over your cards when your not counting all the strokes. If your hitting to far write down the club and distance and keep track so you don't makle the same errors.

R7 9.5 S Shaft
560 R7 quad R shaft
RAC LT irons
Scotty Cameron Pro Platinum

How you gonna know what to work on when you look back over your cards when your not counting all the strokes. If your hitting to far write down the club and distance and keep track so you don't makle the same errors.

Relax man, I know that I should add 10 penalty strokes per round to whatever score I get. (God, those strokes add up quickly).

But, yeah, I know what's going on the with the clubs...I was just a hard-head and re-hit, assuming that my woods shot was a fluke.

83 - 42/41

Terrible day of putting and chipping...I must have left 4 strokes out on the course. Driving was good and everything else average. It was just one of those days that I had no feel or my putting eye...go figure.

Da Bag:

TM CGB R7 4-PW (steel)
Cleveland Halo 1i, 3i, 5i (steel)Cleveland CG10 SW, GWHeavy Putter A1MTitliest ProV1xTitliest Tour BagClub Glove head coversFootjoy Classic Dry Premier

Played my home course today and despite a drive that got away from me which sailed out of bounds only to be stopped by a house as it thumped it pretty good still managed to grind out 75. I ended up making a bogey after laying 3 from the tee!

74 yesterday with bogey on the last two holes
Today we had a club scramble...
We shot 59 with 11 birdies in a row......1st place with 3 skins

Pretty good weekend

In the bag.....
Burner Superfast
G10 3wd UST V2
hybrid
MP-32 CG10/11 52*,56*,58*,60* wedges Squareback Pro V1Bushnell 1500 Pinseeker T.E. laser range finderBushnell Neo GPS

I couldn't stand what I shot yesterday and played this afternoon...

79 - 41/38

Putted much better...I cut out the dreaded 3putts from yesterday. I had a bad double on the my second par 5 on the front...drove through the fairway on the par 5 and went into the water, then on the next shot I hit into creek in front the green...other than that the round was good.

I'm hitting the crap out of the TM R7 Superquad...I love this driver! It's long, workable left/right/low/high...

Da Bag:

TM CGB R7 4-PW (steel)

47+43 = 91 at The Willows. Could've been better, but could've been a hell of a lot worse. I was killing the ball off the tee, right down the middle in many cases. Problem is, I keep topping the hell out of my 3-wood (and the ball goes 10 feet), so par 5's turned into long, painful disasters. And, I couldn't putt worth a crap, so that also probably had something to do with it. But, I had solid iron play which left me with a lot of greens in regulation, and a two-putt for a par.

80 on Saturday and 82 Sunday. Shot a 37 on the front on Sunday and then proceeded to implode in a HUGE way on the back. Frustrating as it is not a bad score, but you know you could do a lot better.
In my bag:
Driver : 905R 9.5*
3 Wood: Big Bertha Titanium 15*
5 Wood: Big Bertha Titanium 19*
Irons : 755Wedges: Vokey 50* Wedges: 588 DSG 56* Putter: 2 Ball Lined Blade 35Ball : ProV1