IGNORED

True story anyone remember this guy from the Golf channel ''Pipe Dream''

Mike Boatright
Note: This thread is 2710 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I saw this guy on my driving range once and I was shocked because I remember watching the show. He was pretty terrible hitting what looked to be a 6 iron 140 yards and often chunky. Anyway I though it was cool and posted it to my facebook page about 2 years ago I wonder where he is now do you think he made the champions tour?

download (2).jpg

Edited by Mike Boatright

I watched that series too.........such a shame.    IMO.....He's homeless and living in a drain tube by his own doing.  he has nobody to blame but himself for his situation.  People have tried to help him, but some people cannot be helped. 

What's in Paul's Bag:
- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Driver
- Big Bertha Alpha 815 3-wood
- Callaway Razr Fit 5-wood
- Callaway Big Bertha 4-5 Rescue Clubs
-- Mizuno Mx-25 six iron-gap wedge
- Mizuno Mp-T4 56degree SW
- Mizuno Mp-T11 60degree SW
- Putter- Ping Cadence Ketsch

• 1 year later...

I discovered "PIPE DREAM" the Golf Channel reality series via the Driver vs Driver thread

I'm personally fascinated with recovery stories (and golf). Maybe the show sucks but I did find that Golf Channel has them available here:

http://www.golfchannel.com/tv/pipe-dream

so I'll be watching and reviewing.

oh and by the way

Happy Thanksgiving Golfers.
I am thankful for all my golf nerd friends and the people that run the forum here.

I use old Taylor Made clubs from eBay and golf shops.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, gregsandiego said:

I discovered "PIPE DREAM" the Golf Channel reality series via the Driver vs Driver thread

I'm personally fascinated with recovery stories (and golf). Maybe the show sucks but I did find that Golf Channel has them available here:

http://www.golfchannel.com/tv/pipe-dream

so I'll be watching and reviewing.

Better here:

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 2710 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!