IGNORED

swing is inhibited

flash
Note: This thread is 6021 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I can't get my hands started correctly on plane because....well..it's kind of embaressing....my dodo gets in the way.thought of wearing a glove on it but found out it's against the rules.now what

I can't get my hands started correctly on plane because....well..it's kind of embaressing....my dodo gets in the way.thought of wearing a glove on it but found out it's against the rules.now what

I'm not sure what a dodo is. I think it's some kind of bird. Well anyway, try using a different brand like Trojan.

Good Luck

I have no idea what you're talking about. You've gotta be more specific. I have feeling this is going to be a funny one.

What's in the bag:
Driver: r7 SuperQuad 10.5° ~ UST Proforce V2 65g Regular
Wood: 906F4 18.5° ~ Aldila VS Proto 80g Stiff
Irons: MP-60 3-PW ~ True Temper Tour Concept S3
Wedges: Vokey Oil Can 252.08, SM56.10 & SM60.08Putter: Marxman Mallet 33"

I'm pretty sure dodos are extinct. They were kind of small too.

Joe McNulty

5SK™ Director of Instruction, Cape Cod, MA

Driver - D3 9.5

3-Wood - SQ 15

Hybrid - 17 Adams

4-PW - 714 AP2

50, 56 & 60 - Vokeys

Putter - Scotty

Ball - Pro V1x

in the U.S. we call that a schlo... eh nevermind.. ..seems like quite a predicament..

in the Ogio Grom stand bag:
Driver: Ping G5 9°
Wood: Taylormade V Steel 15°
Hybrid: Callaway x series 24°
Irons: Taylormade r7 4-SWWedge: Mizuno MP T 58° Putter: Taylormade Rossa Modena 8Ball: TopFlite D2 Feel & recycled Titleist Pro V1x's

When you address the ball, make sure that your hands are not in your pants. It's an advanced tip that is not normally given out over the internet for free. You know, it's one of the "secrets" to golf that no one really talks about.

Cobra LTDx 10.5* | Big Tour 15.5*| Rad Tour 18.5*  | Titleist U500 4-23* | T100 5-P | Vokey SM7 50/8* F, 54/10* S, SM8 58/10* S | Scotty Cameron Squareback No. 1 | Vice Pro Plus  

Note: This thread is 6021 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!