IGNORED

Last Read Post

djfajt71
Note: This thread is 2993 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I'm not sure if this has been brought up anywhere.  I tried searching for it and nothing came up, but I apologize if it was discussed elsewhere.  I'm curious if there is a way to go directly to your last read post in each individual topic.  For example, I frequently access the different topics via the "New Content" link.  However, when clicking on the links within that page, it takes me to the 1st page of each topic.  I know that your 1st unread post will have a blue line at the top of the post.  But for those of us that aren't on everyday, we may have to search back a few pages to try to find where we last left off.  Again, I apologize if this has been addressed earlier! 

DJ

Follow me at Game Golf Profile: http://www.gamegolf.com/player/djfajt71 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Click on the little red button (star if you have posted in that thread before) next to the title of the thread.

-Matt-

"does it still count as a hit fairway if it is the next one over"

DRIVER-Callaway FTiz__3 WOOD-Nike SQ Dymo 15__HYBRIDS-3,4,5 Adams__IRONS-6-PW Adams__WEDGES-50,55,60 Wilson Harmonized__PUTTER-Odyssey Dual Force Rossie II

20 minutes ago, 14ledo81 said:

Click on the little red button (star if you have posted in that thread before) next to the title of the thread.

Thank you!  The problem, that I was running into, is that the red button/star doesn't appear on the New Content page.  I only see those buttons when I go into the specific forum pages.

DJ

44 minutes ago, djfajt71 said:

Thank you!  The problem, that I was running into, is that the red button/star doesn't appear on the New Content page.  I only see those buttons when I go into the specific forum pages.

Interesting.  I see it on the new content page.

-Matt-

"does it still count as a hit fairway if it is the next one over"

DRIVER-Callaway FTiz__3 WOOD-Nike SQ Dymo 15__HYBRIDS-3,4,5 Adams__IRONS-6-PW Adams__WEDGES-50,55,60 Wilson Harmonized__PUTTER-Odyssey Dual Force Rossie II

12 minutes ago, 14ledo81 said:

Interesting.  I see it on the new content page.

Hmmmm, I see the circle on the left of the titles.  But, I'm not given the option of doing anything with it.  When I hover over it, it just reads "Post", but nothing happens when I click on it.  To be honest, I really don't see anything in the specific forum pages either.  There's an empty space to the far left of the titles that, when I hover over it, comes up with go to last read post.  I am able to click on that.  I have a feeling the problem is with my computer permissions.  I'm at work on a govt. computer.  TSA blocks a lot of things from the servers either completely or partially.  All social media sites are blocked as malicious.  They block the Yahoo Fantasy Golf page and mark it as gambling.  But, the funny thing is, I'm able to access my Yahoo Fantasy Football page!  :ninja:

DJ

• Administrator

Those icons are FontAwesome "fonts."

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Note: This thread is 2993 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!