IGNORED

TST Member Review - Train Your Aim

TN94z
Note: This thread is 2993 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Product Name: Train Your Aim
Product Type: Training Aid/Putting
Product Website/URL: http://www.trainyouraim.com/
Cost: 9.99

Ratings (out of 5):
Quality: 4
Value: 5
Effectiveness: 4
Durability: 5
Esthetic Appeal: 5

Link to Discussion Thread

My Member Review

Having never really purchased a training aid specifically for putting, I was pretty excited to get the opportunity to review the Train Your Aim aid. A special thanks goes out to TST and David Keller for giving me the chance to try it out.

Before I received the Train Your Aim training aid, I visited the website to get more info about the tool that was making its way to me. I watched the short videos and read the list of benefits. Everything seemed to be pretty straight forward and specified all that I would expect from a putting training aid.  There are plenty of videos to watch so you get really familiar with how to use it and what to look for while on the practice green.

56c1267f3231c_TYAInstructions.thumb.jpeg56c12690166e3_TYAPackaging.thumb.jpeg.fe

Upon receiving the training aid, I was very pleased at the size of the tool. It will easily fit in my golf bag so I can take it anywhere. The next thing I noticed was the hard plastic material. This was also a huge plus considering it will be tossed around in my bag for the majority of its life. And lastly, the orange color will obviously not be overlooked. I really liked this aspect as well because the point of the aid is to focus on the club face and alignment. The bright color really brings this to the golfer's attention. The ease of installation gets another thumbs up from me. It takes no time to dig it out of my bag and snap it on the putter so I can start training my aim. It is also adjustable, so it's very easy to adapt it to any putter and fit the eye of any golfer.

56c1269fae325_TYARearView.thumb.jpeg.5ca56c126a94918e_TYATopView.thumb.jpeg.5a4a

I have always used the line on my golf ball to line the putt up with my aim points. So in my training, I just focused on making sure the putter (and point on my Train Your Aim training aid) was aligned with the ball as usual. For me, the biggest benefit to this training aid was with my stroke. The bright orange pointer would immediately give me feedback if I was coming out of the stroke or pushing across the ball. This feedback helped me greatly! In the short time I practiced, my stroke became more consistent and it helped identify the fact that my stroke was pushing to the right which also fell in line with my miss. As strong as I felt my stroke was, the training aid showed me a big flaw. I am going to work this into every practice routine until I feel my stroke is where it should be.

For the low price of 9.99, it is well worth the cost in my opinion. David has developed an inexpensive and effective tool in the most simplistic compact form.

• Upvote 1

Bryan A
"Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same"

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

TN94Z thank you for the review....I really do appreciate it.  I very much like you observations about the putting stroke as that is something that actually struck me the most after I had developed the training aid.  It is primarily for club face alignment but having watched golfers use it, within a few minutes you can see their stroke improve.  I certainly have improved my putting and feel a great deal more confident about that aspect of my game.

Many, many thanks indeed.

David

Note: This thread is 2993 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!