IGNORED

Will Wie Make the Deere Cut?

iacas
Note: This thread is 6860 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. Will Michelle Wie make the Cut at the John Deere?

• Oui
    • Non

• Administrator
I think she'll miss. She's T73 right now, and she plays in the afternoon tomorrow. Afternoons typically mean higher scores.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I voted yes. I think it would be very exciting. What would Annika think if she did?

Ace Adair

904R 10*
I3 4 Wood 17* G5 Hybrid 22* CG-4's 4-PW Vokey Design 200 Series-- 50*, 54*, 58* G2 Anser Putter 35" ProV1 Hoofer 3 Bag "Putts get real difficult the day they hand out the money." -Lee Trevino "You are one evil, cunning woman. It's a massive turn on."--House...

I think she will shoot 73 or 74 and miss the cut by a couple shots. She played as well as she could yesterday and fought very hard to get to -1. That round included some longish birdie putts as well.

I really don't want her to make the cut to be honest. Is that mean? :)

• Administrator
I think she will shoot 73 or 74 and miss the cut by a couple shots. She played as well as she could yesterday and fought very hard to get to -1. That round included some longish birdie putts as well.

No. I feel the same way.

She said in her interview yesterday "hey, three crazy rounds and who knows?" She's talking like she thinks she can win the tournament. She hasn't put together a "crazy" final round... when? Ever? That's what people mean by "learning to win."

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

• Administrator

Can I change my vote? She's -3 through 5.

I didnt vote - but im eating humble-pie too.....................

Good on her though !

10.5 deg Titleist 905T.S-flex Graph-design purple ice.
TaylorMade 200 3wood.S-flex Graph-design purple ice.
19 deg Taylormade rescue-mid with 6.0 Rifle flighted.
Callaway 3-PW X-16 Pro series with 6.0 Rifle flighted.
Cleveland 56+60RTG/Custom 34" Yes! Sophia/Pro-V1syershulver1@msn.co.uk

Wow, she is still at -4 overall through 10 or 11 holes. I am honestly shocked and could definitely be proven wrong. But it won't be the first time I've been wrong.

I'll give the credit where it's due though, she is playing great. But there are still plenty of holes to mess up on. :)

I'm not sure. Maybe she's trying the whole "don't miss your childhood" stuff by not becoming a professional. I guess that's a good idea. I mean look at Michael Jackson, he didn't have a childhood and BAM........he's rich.

Note: This thread is 6860 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!