IGNORED

Nuevo Vallarta, Paradise Village, El Tigre course

Note: This thread is 2938 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Returned Sunday from a week in Nuevo Vallarta, just north of Puerto Vallarta. Played El Tigre, the course connected with Paradise Village resort. Nice course! Flat. Lots of water, some of which wraps 1/2 way around some of the greens. If it's not water protecting the greens its well placed bunkers, some of which are huge. The fairways are fairly generous although some have numerous small bunkers in the landing areas. The greens rolled fairly true but slower than what I'm used to in SoCal.

black 74.5/133. 7239 yards.   Blue 71.7/128. 6607 yds.     White 69.7/ 121. 6236 yds .                 Gold 67.5/116. 5727 yds

$90 a round when I was there. Kind of pricey considering I can play a course with similar, good conditions, for about 50 bucks at home. Rental clubs, I brought mine, looked to be titelist ap irons and titelist drivers. 

for the record I shot 86, 88, 92, 94

Edited by chilepepper

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 2938 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!