IGNORED

For The Troops

FL_golfr
Note: This thread is 6018 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hello Again guys my name is HM3 Colton, Scott, B (USN). I am a disabled veteran here in Saint Petersburg Florida. I spent four years in the Army and two in the Navy. I have started a program for deployed troops in Afghanistan, Iraq, and also, for a wide range of disabled veterans here locally. There injuries consist of everything from amputations, Traumatic brain injuries, partial blindness, burns, Etc. As a fellow soldier in needed to find a way to give them something to do that they would enjoy and, found that golf was really perfect for this "even for those who where not golfers already". I personally fell in love with the game of golf about, a year ago. Since I have started the program " Sgt. Golf" which stands for " Soldiers Getting Together, Golfing with, One another Laughing and, having Fun. I have really had a huge response from Active Duty Troops, Hospitalized troops, and, recently discharged Veterans from Iraq, Afghanistan, and other deployments. In fact, I have so many requests for golf clubs, equipment, and balls that, my current resources can not keep up with the demand. I do not have much at all to give. I have purchased allot of the equipment myself to use for my local programs and, to ship to the troops overseas. I am working with several people from the soldier's wish list and, from other amazing organizations both locally and, abroad. I have a brother who is on his second deployment in Iraq and, his unit is just one of the units that I need to continue to help. I still have many troops, and units that are requesting equipment, balls, Etc. As, I said I have such a big list of requests and needs, I even have companies that are willing to help me ship the equipment however, that does little good without the golf equipment. If there is anything you can do or, if you could steer me in the proper direction, I would really appreciate it. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me. Our website is in the process of being updated and modernized but, it does function. If there are any questions please feel free to contact me personally.

Thanks again and, god bless,

HM3 Colton, Scott, B.

330 38th aver N.E.

Saint Petersburg Fl, 33704

727-688-1422

scott.colton@gmail.com

www.sgtgolf.org

In My Bag: Callaway Birdies for the brave Org.14 Camo Cart bag
Driver:Ping Rapture V2 w BB R flex, Calaway Tour Diablo with Voodoo R flex
3-Wood:Tour Edge CB2 3 Wood w/ UST v2 75 fairway shaft
Hybrid: Mizuno MX 700 20*, 23* MR Javolyn Stiff
Irons: Mizuno MP 200's S300' shafts Wedges: Mizuno MP-T...

You might want to talk to a local golf store, you will probably have better luck with Dick's Sporting Goods, Golfsmith, etc. since they are a national company and have mre to give. Just tell them what you are doing and ask if there is something they can do to help, weather it be donating gear, or giving you a discount. Also to help get money for this you might want to go to some local stores, coffee shops, supermarkets, and put up flyers asking for any and all donations. Hope this helps, and I think it it great what you are doing. Also my mom is taking me to a local indoor driving range, and while there we are going to buy some golf balls, and send them to you.

Here's what I play:

Titleist 907 D2 10.5* UST ProForce V2 76-S | Titleist 906F4 18.5* Aldila VS Proto "By You" 80-S | Titleist 585H 21* Aldila VS Proto "By You" 80-S | Titleist ZB 4-PW TTDG S300 | Bob Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 54.10 | Bob Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 60.08 | Scotty Cameron Red X5 33" |

Thank you very much!

In My Bag: Callaway Birdies for the brave Org.14 Camo Cart bag
Driver:Ping Rapture V2 w BB R flex, Calaway Tour Diablo with Voodoo R flex
3-Wood:Tour Edge CB2 3 Wood w/ UST v2 75 fairway shaft
Hybrid: Mizuno MX 700 20*, 23* MR Javolyn Stiff
Irons: Mizuno MP 200's S300' shafts Wedges: Mizuno MP-T...

This is a great thing you are doing for the troups, well done. I am sorry, i dont have any input into how you could get the equipment though.
Driver Titleist 905R 9.5* (Stiff Prolaunch Blue 65g)
Hybrid: PT 585.H 17 * (Stiff titleist 75g shaft)
Irons: 695.cb 3-9 ( Dynamic Gold S300)
Wedges: 735.CM 47* PW, Vokey 200 series 50.08 Oil Can Vokey Spin Milled 54.10 Tour chrome, Vokey Spin Milled 58.08 Oil canPutter: Wilson Staff Kirk Kurrie #1[CO.....

Note: This thread is 6018 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!