IGNORED

Just can't tell what i'm doing wrong...?!!

Lowleft7
Note: This thread is 2826 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hello. I'm new to the forum and i'm posting to get some opinions on the oldest complaint in amateur/recreational golf: I just can't tell what i'm doing wrong! I'm a decent player (13HDCP) and I love this game. My frustration is that both when i'm playing and when i'm practicing, I can't rtuly identify what i'm doing from swing to swing. I don't have any issue paying a pro for good instruction, but like most recreational players, I end up playing or at the range not knowing what just happened on my last shot.

Here is my question: for a serious recreational player looking to get better, what would you suggest to solve this issue? I'll admit that I never see anyone recording/filming their practice sessions at my range, but i'd gladly tolerate the funny looks and use a swing analysis software if it will get me to my goal. I cant think of another way to address this problem. Any opinions on software brands or alternate practice methods that would help with this would be very much appreciated.

Thanks for any help.

Oops. My apologies. Posted in wrong area!

Note: This thread is 2826 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!