IGNORED

swing needs halp badly

tiger_who
Note: This thread is 5991 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

on my bac swing it my left hips and legs arnt straight what i mean is the dont makea straight line it looks like there is a hole in my hip and doesnt look right on my back swing can u help i fu can understand waht i mean lol

on my bac swing it my left hips and legs arnt straight what i mean is the dont makea straight line it looks like there is a hole in my hip and doesnt look right on my back swing can u help i fu can understand waht i mean lol

You need to get into a neutral postion at address. what I mean is beginning with equal weight on each foot.On the start of your backswing take the club back low and slow.This should stop you from dropping your left shoulder which is what I read into what you are doing.Remember that a little transfer of weight to your back,(right side), is what you are looking for.Good luck,hope I gave you something to try.

Note: This thread is 5991 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!