IGNORED

Have pro shop credit, so, what do you need?

kpaulhus
Note: This thread is 2810 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I hope the mods don't mind this post. I think I have spoken to a few about it already. 

Simply put, I won shop credit at my country club totaling $250. My club pro cannot order me an edel putter because we are not set up for distribution. The way the golf budget works with my wife is, if I have shop credit I can buy things, because the membership is a large chunk every month. 

What I would like to do is have someone on TST tell me what they need totaling $250. Whether it's 5 dozen proV1's or wedges or a bag, whatever. I will buy it, ship it to you in exchange for PayPal cash, so I can then go buy my edel putter at a Golf Galaxy. I will even offer up a 10% discount off what you need.

Just let me know what I can get for you. 

Kyle Paulhus

If you really want to get better, check out Evolvr

:callaway: Rogue ST 10.5* | :callaway: Epic Sub Zero 15* | :tmade: P790 3 Driving Iron |:titleist: 716 AP2 |  :edel: Wedges 50/54/68 | :edel: Deschutes 36"

Career Low Round: 67 (18 holes), 32 (9 holes)

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...