IGNORED

Hi from the boys @ Search Fore Scratch

Searchforescratch
Note: This thread is 2883 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

(edited)

Hi @Abu3baid, yes there's two of us who are taking on the SearchForeScratch. Phil and Gareth, we'll try and remember to post our names at the bottom of each post we make. We're unsure of the rules of the forum so not sure how much promoting off what we are doing is allowed lol.

We'll try and get that cleared up soon

Regards

Gareth

Edited by Searchforescratch

58 minutes ago, Searchforescratch said:

Hi @Abu3baid, yes there's two of us who are taking on the SearchForeScratch. Phil and Gareth, we'll try and remember to post our names at the bottom of each post we make. We're unsure of the rules of the forum so not sure how much promoting off what we are doing is allowed lol.

We'll try and get that cleared up soon

Regards

Gareth

Nice to have you Gareth!  I think they have a sponsors program where you can pay a nominal fee to promote your product.. 

good luck!

:adams: / :tmade: / :edel: / :aimpoint: / :ecco: / :bushnell: / :gamegolf: / 

Eyad

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

As a moderator here, I'd say that if you use your common sense and don't constantly promote yourselves (or some related product), then all will be good. Come and join lots of conversations on the golf itself, and you'll likely find kindred spirits who will naturally want to quietly learn more about you. Your site is likely a simple google search away, and that's fine.

If you start pushing an angle, mentioning yourselves at every turn, not getting involved in other peoples' stories, and linking to your site constantly, that will not only turn folks off, but it will push the envelope of what is tolerated.

We've had a bunch of people over the years share their golf journeys. Golf improvement is endlessly fascinating for so many of us. The key is to be here on this forum for the golf and the camaraderie- not just in it to advance your enterprise. Hope that makes sense.

Yes, I've perused your site. Lots of good topics. For example:

Your latest blog entry on the mental game show that you might have a contribution here in one of these threads:

Your second most recent entry on Gareth's progress talks about lots, but I thought the bit on plateaus and finding your next thing to work on might be something you'd care to share here:

Anyway, welcome! I'm not "commanding" you to share in those posts, of course, but just wanted to demonstrate that there are tons of folks discussing things related to what you're discussing. Stick to the topics, show care to not be self-promoting, and you'll likely generate some interest from people here.

• Upvote 1

My Swing

Driver: :ping: G30, Irons: :tmade: Burner 2.0, Putter: :cleveland:, Balls: :snell:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 2883 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!