IGNORED

What's the best song ever?

TCCcaddie
Note: This thread is 5839 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Mandy by Barry Manilow.

Seriously, I can't answer the question. Just too many. I have been partial to Linkin Park over the last few years.

Driver: Cobra S2 9.5 Fubuki 73 Stiff | Wood: Titleist 909H 17 Aldila Voodoo Stiff | Irons: Titleist ZB 3-5, ZM 6-PW DG S300 | Wedges: Titleist Vokey SMTC 50.08, 54.11, 60.04 DG S200 | Putter: Scotty Cameron Fastback 1.5 33" | Ball: Titleist Pro V1x

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dance with my Father. Luther Vandross.

If this dosnt bring a tear to your eye you are already dead.

In The Bag
Mizuno MX 560 Driver
Taylor made 3 wood
Mizuno HIFLI 21*
Mizuno MX 25's 4-pwMizuno MX series wedges 50, 56*/11 & 60*Bettinardi C02 putter4 bottles of pilsner,2 packs cigars

Milli by Lil Wayne

Driver Ping G10 10.5*
Hybrids Ping G5 (3) 19* Bridgestone J36 (4) 22*
Irons Mizuno MP-57 5-PW
Wedges Srixon WG-504 52.08 Bridgestone WC Copper 56.13
Putter 33" Scotty Cameron Studio Select #2

Free Bird- Lynyrd Skynyrd... probably the live version from One More From The Road... Atlanta July 7, 1976

What's in Shane's Bag?     

Ball: 2022 :callaway: Chrome Soft Triple Track Driver: :callaway:Paradym Triple Diamond 8° MCA Kai’li 70s FW: :callaway:Paradym Triple Diamond  H: :callaway: Apex Pro 21 20°I (3-PW) :callaway: Apex 21 UST Recoil 95 (3), Recoil 110 (4-PW). Wedges: :callaway: Jaws Raw 50°, 54°, 60° UST Recoil 110 Putter: :odyssey: Tri-Hot 5K Triple Wide 35”

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Milli by Lil Wayne

Lil-Wayne lost my respect,

He can Finish a full song in one day, Goes to show you he really doesnt put any effort into them.
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

Play that funky music white boy

That song speaks to me for some reason

In My Edge Bag:
Driver: R7 Draw
3-Wood: Burner
3h,4h: Idea A2
Irons: 5-PW Idea A2Wedges: X-Tour 52, 56, 60Putter: White Hot XGBall: OPB (Other People's Balls)

Lil-Wayne lost my respect,

I like Wayne. He's one of the BETTER rappers out there today, not the best. Some of the mainstream stuff has really gotten sad today, and Wayne is one of the few who still has some good flow and good beats to his music.

Driver Ping G10 10.5*
Hybrids Ping G5 (3) 19* Bridgestone J36 (4) 22*
Irons Mizuno MP-57 5-PW
Wedges Srixon WG-504 52.08 Bridgestone WC Copper 56.13
Putter 33" Scotty Cameron Studio Select #2

I like Wayne. He's one of the BETTER rappers out there today, not the best. Some of the mainstream stuff has really gotten sad today, and Wayne is one of the few who still has some good flow and good beats to his music.

All of his "mainstream" music is weak now. I still bump to the underground mixtapes though. Those are some of the best raps thats out there now. I wish he would release one of those for the masses.

In My Bridgestone Stand Bag:

Driver: TM r7 425 TP (8.5*) Stiff
Wood: TM Ti 5 Wood (18*) Stiff
Irons: TM r7 TP Irons (3-PW) RegularGW LW: TM rac Satin TPs ( 52* 56* 60*)Putter: TM Rossa Monza Spider Balls: Bridgestone B330s

I abosulutly hate when Rappers take other rappers beats, for Example, I think Lil-Wayne took one of "Mike Jones" Beats in "Mr.Jones."
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

Best song ever? without a doubt its gotta be Unbroken Chain, no wait, Me and My Uncle, ummm no wait.... GDTRFB.....no wait i got it........Wharf Rat!!!!! no wait.... NFA...... or Scarlet-Fire......yeah thats it.....oh crap wait..its Box of Rain.....or is Althea.....or maybe Bertha.....hold it now i know what it is.....Jack Straw yeah thats it......like i said US Blues........right after Chinacat-Rider......ok now what i really meant to say was RIPPLE............God Bless the Grateful Dead......

Speaking of the dead, when my daughter was born i would hold her in my arms and rock her to sleep and sing the Brent tune....... "I will take you home".....i still do sometimes even tho she is 3......makes me cry just about every time........

As far as the Chapin songs go my favorite one is by Steve.....Let time go lightly.
Pink Floyd gotta be Mother or When the tigers broke free
then there is Andre Bocelli Con ti parti

Best song ever? without a doubt its gotta be Unbroken Chain, no wait, Me and My Uncle, ummm no wait.... GDTRFB.....no wait i got it........Wharf Rat!!!!! no wait.... NFA...... or Scarlet-Fire......yeah thats it.....oh crap wait..its Box of Rain.....or is Althea.....or maybe Bertha.....hold it now i know what it is.....Jack Straw yeah thats it......like i said US Blues........right after Chinacat-Rider......ok now what i really meant to say was RIPPLE............God Bless the Grateful Dead......

What no

Dark Star ? ;) I'll go with Boys in the Barroom by Robert Hunter.
I've spent most of my life golfing - the rest I've just wasted.

In my bag todayâ¦.
Driver: 2009 S9-1 10.5
19d Hybrid4-SW:2008 FP 58/10 Mizuno MP T-10Putter: White Hot XG Sabertooth

Note: This thread is 5839 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!