IGNORED

Freddy wins Chubb Classic at TwinEagles Club

PNW
Note: This thread is 2579 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Surprising not to see a thread about Freddy winning last week. Always been a big fan, partly because I am from and still live in Seattle but boy, what a swing. 

A “hobby” that took me away from golf for too many years was sports photography and I have been able to shoot two local events; the 2010 US Sr. Open and the 2015 US Open. 

I followed Freddy every day, including the final round where he lost to Bernard Langer. 

What a treat and great to see him in the winner’s circle again.

US_Sr_Open_ SUN_72010.jpg

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, PNW said:

Surprising not to see a thread about Freddy winning last week. Always been a big fan, partly because I am from and still live in Seattle but boy, what a swing. 

A “hobby” that took me away from golf for too many years was sports photography and I have been able to shoot two local events; the 2010 US Sr. Open and the 2015 US Open. 

I followed Freddy every day, including the final round where he lost to Bernard Langer. 

What a treat and great to see him in the winner’s circle again.

US_Sr_Open_ SUN_72010.jpg

Is that one of your pics?  If it is...outstanding sir!  Love the way the grass and dirt from the divot exploded around him.  Very cool.

Bridgestone j40 445 w/ Graphite Design AD DJ-7
Callaway Steelhead Plus 3 wood w/ RCH Pro Series 3.2
Adams Idea Pro hybrids (3 & 4) w/ Aldila VS Proto 
Bridgestone j33 CB (5-PW) w/ original Rifle 5.5
Bridgestone West Coast 52*, j40 satin 56* & 60* w/ DG S-300
Odyssey White Hot XG #9
Bridgestone B330-RX

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Administrator

Once golfers hit the Senior Circuit we don't care much about them. :-(

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

11 hours ago, 1badbadger said:

Is that one of your pics?  If it is...outstanding sir!  Love the way the grass and dirt from the divot exploded around him.  Very cool.

Thank you. First time I shot golf. Other than rushing to get in position for the next shot, I found t a fairly easy game to shoot. Since I carried two bodies I was afraid I would accidentally trip a shutter early. 

This was my favorite shot from the tournament.

US_Sr_Open_ SAT_72087.jpg

3 hours ago, iacas said:

Once golfers hit the Senior Circuit we don't care much about them. :-(

I can respect that but my group of we is different from your group of we, whatever that means.

• Upvote 2

Note: This thread is 2579 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!