IGNORED

Shaft Pulls

Note: This thread is 6847 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I'm playing a Grafalloy Blue Regular Flex shaft in my 905T Driver and 904F FW Woods. I'm wondering if anyone knows where I might find something like a Grafally Prolight Stiff Flex used. I'd like the accuracy of a stiffer flex shaft and a little lower ball flight. My swing speed has increased recently because of some swing changes and I believe I won't have any trouble loading a stiff flex.

I'm looking to keep it as inexpensive as possible, thats why I've suggested pull instead of brand new shafts. Any other shaft suggestions are welcome.

Jeff

10.5° Callaway FT-iZ Tour

18°, 20°, 23° Adams Idea Pro Prototype Hybrid

4-9 Titleist 690.CB
48° Titleist Vokey Tour Nickel
54°, 58° Titleist Vokey Tour Oil Can

Scotty Cameron NP2, 33"

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

let me know if you do switch and want to unload your regular flex shaft, im looking for one.

In the Bag:

Driver: Taylormade r7 425 10.5
Woods: Taylormade Rescue Fairway #3
Irons: Taylormade Rac HT 3-PWWedges: Callaway Vintage Black 52 Top Flite 56 sandwedge Top Flite 60Putter: Taylormade Rosso Sport Marenello #2Ball: ...

let me know if you do switch and want to unload your regular flex shaft, im looking for one.

I'll let you know if I find a replacement for what I've got now. Good to know there's a market for pulls

Jeff

10.5° Callaway FT-iZ Tour

18°, 20°, 23° Adams Idea Pro Prototype Hybrid

4-9 Titleist 690.CB
48° Titleist Vokey Tour Nickel
54°, 58° Titleist Vokey Tour Oil Can

Scotty Cameron NP2, 33"

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 6847 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!