IGNORED

Regripping your clubs

Note: This thread is 5954 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator
Wanna play a round of golf from 70 yards in?

Let's tone down the attitude. No need to be aggressive. Pictures of lions eating prey, bets you know aren't feasible, and alleging mental maladies?

Chill out, man. For the record, I regrip about once a year or so, but our years aren't year-round like NM's, so it's more like every 6 months of actual golf.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Wanna play a round of golf from 70 yards in? Bring your wallet. Golf Pride Tour Wraps do not degrade - they aren't rubber. Victory grips dry up in 2 years. I think changing grips twice a year means severe Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.

Ummm, I play a lot of golf. I practice or play around 300 days a year. I did not get my handicap to a 0 without putting in a great deal of work. Therefor, my grips get worn feeling pretty quick. I know for a fact tour pros change grips quite a bit more often than I do, are they OCD as well?

It seems you have issues with anyone on this forum that has a idea contrary to your own. And you have a habit of attacking them as opposed to having a spirited debate. You want to attack me well here goes.... I have seen many of your posts and by and large I believe you give bad advice. I don't think you are as golf saavy as you seem to think you are. I can tell that by your posts. At the end of the day you are little more than 16 handicap with a rather large ego. As far as your ridiculous bet goes, come on. One, you couldn't beat me straight up in ANY kind of golf contest from Putt Putt to Golden Tee. Two, you live in Ohio, its pretty safe to smart off from 1400 miles away. Please.... the only reason I would need to bring my wallet to a round of golf with you would be so I would have a safe place to keep all the money I would win! You're easy money, brother! So pipe down man, noone here wants to hear it any more.

Danny    In my :ping: Hoofer Tour golf bag on my :clicgear: 8.0 Cart

Driver:   :pxg: 0311 Gen 5  X-Stiff.                        Irons:  :callaway: 4-PW APEX TCB Irons 
3 Wood: :callaway: Mavrik SZ Rogue X-Stiff                            Nippon Pro Modus 130 X-Stiff
3 Hybrid: :callaway: Mavrik Pro KBS Tour Proto X   Wedges: :vokey:  50°, 54°, 60° 
Putter: :odyssey:  2-Ball Ten Arm Lock        Ball: :titleist: ProV 1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Let's tone down the attitude. No need to be aggressive. Pictures of lions eating prey, bets you know aren't feasible, and alleging mental maladies?

You're right. I've sounded pretty bad.

Best, Mike Elzey

In my bag:
Driver: Cleveland Launcher 10.5 stiff
Woods: Ping ISI 3 and 5 - metal stiffIrons: Ping ISI 4-GW - metal stiffSand Wedges: 1987 Staff, 1987 R-90Putter: two ball - black bladeBall: NXT Tour"I think what I said is right but maybe not.""If you know so much, why are you...

I'm done with that. Thanks for calling me on it.

Best, Mike Elzey

In my bag:
Driver: Cleveland Launcher 10.5 stiff
Woods: Ping ISI 3 and 5 - metal stiffIrons: Ping ISI 4-GW - metal stiffSand Wedges: 1987 Staff, 1987 R-90Putter: two ball - black bladeBall: NXT Tour"I think what I said is right but maybe not.""If you know so much, why are you...

I don't need to re-grip my clubs just yet, but I'm thinking about it anyways b/c I want something a lil' more shock absorbing. Currently I have the stock cords on my X-Forged's (Which are all I'm looking to re-grip at the moment). Any suggestions?

Note: This thread is 5954 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!