IGNORED

Your Final 10 Rounds

iacas
Note: This thread is 2322 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

On 12/11/2017 at 9:09 AM, tdiii said:

In no particular order:

1)  Bandon Dunes

2)  Pacific Dunes

3)  Portmarnock GC (the original old course outside Dublin)

4)  Mayacama GC

5)  Martis Camp (spectacular mountain course in Tahoe -- also my best round ever)

6)  Rock Creek Cattle Company (so fun and playable, awesome Big Sky beauty in MT, and fantastic, friendly service)

7)  Fountaingrove  (home course)

8)  Fall River Valley (goat track but fantastic layout and a ton of fun)

9)  The Preserve

10)  The Vintage Club (Mountain Course)

I'm supposed to play San Francisco GC Wednesday, so I'm guessing The Preserve or The Vintage Club will get bumped off.   

I think I have to bump the Preserve off this list with San Francisco GC replacing it (played there yesterday).  I would bump one of The Preserve or Vintage, but beause The Preserve is a lot like Mayacama (or vice versa) but Vintage is very different from both, I have to bump Preserve from the list for variety.  Mayacama gets the nod over the Preserve because it is walkable. 

Edited by tdiii

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 2322 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!