• Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
    Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• TST Partners

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    ShotScope
    The Stack System
    FlightScope Mevo
    Direct: Mevo, Mevo+, and Pro Package.

Coupon Codes (save 10-15%): "IACAS" for Mevo/Stack, "IACASPLUS" for Mevo+/Pro Package, and "THESANDTRAP" for ShotScope. 15% off TourStriker (no code).
    • Day 246 - Backswing work, working up to full swings. 
    • Not nearly as often as I used to.  Since I changed to Pure grips, they hardly ever seem to need cleaning nearly always grippy  With my previous grips  It was always very noticeable after you had cleaned them, not so much now. 
    • I am in the market for some new irons. I have been looking at the Maltby line and trying to figure out which ones I should go with. I need budget friendly thats why I am looking into these. Currently I play old Callaway razr X irons with true temper shafts. What is the recommendation for game improvement and forgiveness
    • Day 136 (15 Sep 24) - Got in a solo round late this afternoon.  With a solid ENE wind of 10-15 mph it was about playing the wind - hurting wind going out (played 2 clubs up), helping coming in (played 2 clubs down).  Shot a solid 80 (39 front / 41 back).  The most fun was hitting tee shots and approaches that rode the wind.  A great afternoon of course management focused on working with the wind. 
    • Day 60: played 18. Shot a decent 79, but also finished 6-7 to shoot that. Oh well. 

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...