IGNORED

Testing New YI 4k+ Action Cam and Callaway XR Steelheads

ZANDER1994
Note: This thread is 2255 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hi everyone! I bought myself a GoPro for Christmas and have really wanted to start taking it with me on my outings. Unfortunately there is still a lot of snow on the ground here in Minnesota so I thought it might be fun to record myself hitting a draw vs. a fade since I've never seen my swing on camera.

Very interesting to see how the two differ - I've never had a lesson so I developed the two shots through feel and youtube tutorials over the years. The most common comment I've gotten on the course is I swing like a baseball player. I'm not sure if that is good or bad, but it seems to work for me :content:

As a side note, I just picked up the Callaway XR Steelheads this winter too and I highly recommend them for anyone looking for distance in their clubs. Average carry was 200 with the 7 iron today. I may be young, but those are some ridiculous numbers for me. Can't wait to see if that holds up on the course!

• ZANDER1994 changed the title to Testing New YI 4k+ Action Cam and Callaway XR Steelheads

Going to play a guessing game here... You play the black (6500ish) tees to around a 15 handicap. Iron game is potty, occasional fat or thin shots throughout a round.You struggle with wedges and inconsistent with the putter. Best score, low 80's but around 90 most of the time. You know you can be a lot better, but always have 2 or 3 blow up holes.Not being a hater at all, but I see a lot of my old swing in yours, minus your size and strength. LOL.  How did I do?

1 minute ago, GrandStranded said:

Going to play a guessing game here... You play the black (6500ish) tees to around a 15 handicap. Iron game is potty, occasional fat or thin shots throughout a round.You struggle with wedges and inconsistent with the putter. Best score, low 80's but around 90 most of the time. You know you can be a lot better, but always have 2 or 3 blow up holes.Not being a hater at all, but I see a lot of my old swing in yours, minus your size and strength. LOL.  How did I do?

Iron play SPOTTY, not potty.

PING G400 Max 9*  Taylormade  M2 15*  Callaway Steelhead XR 19* & 22*   Callaway Apex CF-16 5-GW  Callaway MD3 54* & 58*  RIFE 2 Bar Hybrid Mallet 34"

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 2255 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!