IGNORED

WTT -- Ping Eye 2 BeCu irons for AP2 Irons

Tim S
Note: This thread is 2255 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Looking to trade my prized set of 4-SW Ping Eye 2 BeCu irons. 

Seeking AP2 714 irons. Will consider 712 if great condition.  Note: must be graphite shafts, regular flex. 

PING EYE2 BeCu 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, PW, SW 

-- 4-PW serial numbers match, verified by Ping as manufactured 12/3/1985. SW added to set.
-- 4-PW Blue Dot (1 degree upright), standard length. SW Blue Dot (1 degree upright) +1/4".
-- 4-PW: KT-M Steel Shafts. SW: Ping Microtaper
-- Right-handed
-- 4-9, SW Golf Pride Tour Velvet grips in good condition, PW Karma grip (twin of Golf Pride) in good condition.
Note:  I removed the dark patina (oxidation) to show the full condition of the clubheads. The patina will return over time.
Of course, more info and photos on request.  Thanks.

BECU2.jpg

BECU1.jpg

Edited by Tim S

WIMB
TaylorMade Burner driver 10.5* REAX Reg
TaylorMade Burner 3-wood 15* REAX Reg
Mizuno MX-23 4-PW Reg Steel
Mizuno MP Series forged wedges 52, 56, 60
Putter:  Odyssey White Hot Rossie 36" --  Ball: Snell MTB Black

• Administrator

I'd do it, but my AP2s are 710s and stiff flex. And I have some original AP2.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Thank you for cleaning up this listing.

I appreciate your suggestion, but I have tendonitis in both wrists and the graphite and reg flex are a huge relief. And being retired there's no cash for reshafting, which is why I'm hoping to find that needle-in-a-haystack trade. 

I have some beat up 710 AP2s, which are fine for now, but I have my eyes on the 714s. Long shot, probably.

I also have a Method 001 putter I could toss into the deal.

WIMB

• Administrator

Not a suggestion, just bemoaning a bit.

If you find your 714 AP2s on eBay or something for a $ amount, please let me know what it is and I may just offer up the cash as a three-way trade of sorts. I send you the cash, you send the cash to eBay. You get the AP2, I get the PINGs.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Brilliant. Thank you.

BTW, since we're talking cash now, if you'd just like to go ahead and message me an offer on the Pings, please do. My thinking was that I'd get more out of them with a trade for a set of 714s someone hates, but carpe diem, eh? 

Also, I need to point out the ding in the wedge. It's nothing on the face, but near the edge on the sole. Please see the three attached photos. Thanks.

6A.jpg

6B.jpg

6C.jpg

Edited by Tim S

WIMB

• iacas locked this topic
  • Administrator

Sold. :-)

Note: This thread is 2255 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!