IGNORED

Mark Mulder to the Cards

gas_can
Note: This thread is 7081 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I know there is at least one die hard Card's fans on this board.

As a die hard Astros fan I must say I'm a bit sad that Mark Mulder's now on the red bird's staff. Great pickup for them, their rotation looks much stronger now.

All I can do is sweat out the next couple of weeks and pray we keep Beltran and Clements stops all this foolishness and re-signs.

Well, I'm the Cards fan around here apparently.

I have mixed feelings about this deal. I wanted to keep Haren. I don't like trading away young prospects AFTER having lost a MAJOR portion of out team to free agency. The loss of Williams and Matheny was big, but losing Renteria is enormous. We'd better sign Cabrera if we want to still have a chance to compete.

• Administrator

Your chance to compete has passed! The Pirates will rule the National League! Bwah ha ha ha ha ha!

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I couldn't believe the cards let Matheny go, I really think he's a big part of the reason their pitching staff over achieved last year not to mention being a big part of the soul of the team. Renteria was a big loss, a lot of the good SS on the market are gone now too. Same with Womack, they've lost a lot of speed from the top of the order. But if any one is suited to lead a new team it's LaRussa. The numbers that guy crunches in the dug out boggle my mind.

Note: This thread is 7081 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!