IGNORED

David Feherty Off Tour Show

Club Rat

Note: This thread is 1282 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Has anyone gone to see his show?
He is touring US cities and will be in the St. Louis area in August.

General Admin - $65 and floor level seating selling for $175

I like his shows and think it will be a blast.
We will be purchasing tickets this week.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

5 minutes ago, Club Rat said:

Has anyone gone to see his show?
He is touring US cities and will be in the St. Louis area in August.

General Admin - $65 and floor level seating selling for $175

I like his shows and think it will be a blast.
We will be purchasing tickets this week.

I'd wait and get them on stub hub for $10.

I've read one of his books, and in my opinion he's a very good, thought provoking author. He's also an excellent interviewer.

But $65 and $175? That seems a bit steep. I think I might do as Grand Stranded!

Note: This thread is 1282 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.