Cannon1103

Cleveland Classic Collection 4

4 posts in this topic Last Reply

Picked this putter up a few months back. Played a round or two with it. Was wondering if anyone has any feedback on this putter.

15471649828239164769179119706097.jpg

Want to hide this ad? Register for free today!

11 hours ago, Cannon1103 said:

Picked this putter up a few months back. Played a round or two with it. Was wondering if anyone has any feedback on this putter.

15471649828239164769179119706097.jpg

Putters are very individual clubs. Cleveland makes good products and that one is a decent copy of the Ping Anser design. If you like it and it plays well for you, it doesn't matter what we think.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

8 hours ago, boogielicious said:

Putters are very individual clubs. Cleveland makes good products and that one is a decent copy of the Ping Anser design. If you like it and it plays well for you, it doesn't matter what we think.

I like the putter I was just wondering if anyone else had played with one before and could give feed back. This is a great putter I think. I'm getting used to the milled face I've never had that on a putter before. 

I have been using a cleveland classic 3 09 model putter for 2 seasons now. It is a great looking putter and rolls really well. I have a counter balance superstroke 1.0 pistol grip on it. Love it.