IGNORED

Golf Clubs for my Wife?

SaltyDog
Note: This thread is 5935 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I want to get my wife new clubs (she needs new ones badly) - do you guys have any suggestions?
She is tall (5' 8'') and likes clubs that are a bit heavier - either steel shaft or men's senior clubs - she feels like the ladies graphite shafts fly all over the place on her.
She wants try out lots of clubs, but would definitely prefer a more substantial club.

Thanks for any suggestions

In the Bag:

- R7 460 - Driver
- R7 st - 3 Wood
- Baffler Dws - Hybrid - 4-Pw-CG-4 - Irons - 54 - CG-11/ 58+60 - CG 10 - Wedges - Rosa Mezza Monza - Putter NXT or Noodles

I want to get my wife new clubs (she needs new ones badly) - do you guys have any suggestions?

Really get her fitted, I have been fitting more women lately and not all women really fit into the generic women's set.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Yea, I don't really see that happening - she enjoys the game, but does not take it that seriously. With the kids she gets out even less, but still needs to update (clubs are @15 years old)

Thanks for the response though, appreciate it

In the Bag:

- R7 460 - Driver
- R7 st - 3 Wood
- Baffler Dws - Hybrid - 4-Pw-CG-4 - Irons - 54 - CG-11/ 58+60 - CG 10 - Wedges - Rosa Mezza Monza - Putter NXT or Noodles

One set I would suggest are the woman's adams a3os's, they allow for women to get the ball up higher and are more gauged for what a woman should be swinging, most likely the best set of woman's clubs out there for amateurs.
What's In The Bag?

Driver - Rapture 10.5 Epic 68g X-Pure - Balance Certified
Fairway Metal - Titleist PT 18°
Irons - Mizuno MP-67 3-PW Project X 6.0 Wedges - Mizunos R Series Chrome 52°, 56°, 58° Project X 6.0 Putter - Yes! C-Groove Callie-f - Balance Certified Bag - Ping Freestyle...

I have a friend who loves her r7s with the stock graphite, but then again she's 5'1" and is a little thing.

Best of luck, have her just swing a few clubs until she finds one that fits. I've found women to not be even close to as picky as men are when we come to our clubs

Driver: Tour Burner 10.5*
3 Wood: Hibore 15*
3 Hybrid: 3dx DC 20*
Irons: i5 4-PW
Gap Wedge: cg12 50*Sand Wedge: cg12 54*Putter: g5i anserIn my grom bag :)

My wife is tall 5'8 and I got her Cobra irons in senior version 3-LW and she loves them and hit the hell out of them.The best part is she can grow older with them cause they are graphite shafted.

In my new FT carry bag
FT-9 Tour nuetral 9.5
FT-15 degree 3 wood
Fussion Hybrids #2&4
Fussion irons with Grapholoy Pro launch Red shafts56&60 Cally X forged wedges with Red shaftsSG9 putterCally I ballBushnell Meadealist range finder

I have a friend who loves her r7s with the stock graphite, but then again she's 5'1" and is a little thing.

Does your wife have shorter than standard women's clubs? My wife is 5'1 as well and I feel like her clubs should be shorter.

In My Grom Bag:
Rapture Driver (10.5*)
Rapture 3 wood (14*)
G5 22* Hybrid
Eye 2+ (Blue-Dot) 4-PW iWedge 54/60 PAL-2i (Isopur); G2 ZSB Pro V1xHome Course: Rio Salado Golf Club (63.6/101)

Note: This thread is 5935 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!