IGNORED

First Game Of Season

Weirdgolf
Note: This thread is 1898 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I got my clubs gripped, got some plugs put in a few (I had bought them used last season, turns out some were a little too short).  Looks like I am ready!  Hit a bucket and a half of balls today and man...RUST!

I can already tell I am going to be sore tomorrow.  Sucks.  What do you guys usually do for your first game of the season?  I'm not playing for another week or so but I do want to get back into shape.

As soon as the snow clears, I head out to the course, alone or with a couple friends.  It is just "practice" until 4/1 and handicap posting season starts.  Our tournament schedule begins mid-May so I am usually somewhat ready.

Brian Kuehn

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Watching snow and ice here in Chicago - hope to be able to start warming up on a simulator next week. Finger's crossed!!

Just an older guy with 7 or 8  clubs and a MacKenzie Walker bag

I like hitting the range a lot right before season (which we almost play year round here, so take that for what it's worth). I'll word it like this, if I haven't played in a bit, I like to hit the range a lot just to get the feels back. My first round is usually good, then my next one is not that good....lol

Bryan A
"Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same"

Note: This thread is 1898 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!