IGNORED

Heaven and Hell

mutadayen
Note: This thread is 5768 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

So i was on the driving range getting frustrated after three consecutive times topping the ball when i said to my myself "What the Hell!" and my cousin said to me "This game will only get easy if you go to heaven because every shot will be perfect." That got me to thinking...

I think the illusion of Hell given to us by the Chruch, Mosque, and Temples are just cover-ups to what hell really is like. Satan is not a red devil-horned monster that scares us upon sight...oh no...he's quite the opposite of that. I think Hell is a lucious 18 hole golf course with perfect weather on a clear sunny, cloudless day. Satan is the guy in your twosome...in all of our twosomes dressed to the perfection. We have the perfect clubs tailored to our exact specifications. You're loose. Youre hydrated. You look like Brad Pitt and have a pre-swing that Tiger-esque. You place your tee in the ground alongside your ProV1 ball and setup perfectly. You start your backswing and man, its exactly what you saw on TV from the pros...just looks flawless. Your downswing is perfect with a pure balance of power and control. Just as your club face is about to make contact with the ball, youre knee buckles, your hands twist, your back gives out, and you shank the ball into the water 20 yards to the right. No matter how soft or hard you swing, you shank your ball 20 yards to the right in the water...

Just like you do at the driving range...for eternity...

And worse off, after every bad swing you just get more mad and more mad. Satan...well he tries to show you how its done and his swing is magical...constant drives to the green on a 341 yard opening hole that last 3 feet from the pin...ball after ball after ball. And everytime its your turn...shank shank shank. Everytime you tee...shank shank shank. You never leave the first hole, all the while, Satan laughs with a hollowing laugh that makes you feel () this small inside, mentally and physically. Each swing, he laughs. Each swing he hits, you cry...

Welcome to Hell...

Nike VR S Covert Tour Driver 2.0, 8.5* S
Nike VR S Covert Tour 3-Wood (15*) S
Nike VR Forged Split Cavity (2-5)

Nike VR Forged TW Blades (6-PW)

Titleist Vokey SM4 54* Wedge

Nike VR X3X Wedge 58*

Nike Method Core 1 Putter

Titleist ProV1

"Hakuna Matata - It means no worries..."

Personally i'm an atheist, but i think it could make for a funny cartoon :p

-----------------------
Bag: Twister III (blue/white)
Driver: MP600 Fujikura 360 Stiff
Fairway woods: V-steel 3 and 5 wood!
Irons: 3-PW MP-32 Wedges: MP-T 53 degressWedges: 56 degressPutter: BC1Ball: Pro V1Best score so far : 73 - 5 over par!Goal this year : sub par score!

Hilarious dude. BTW what were you on when you thought of that, and where can i get some?

Whats in my Warbird Hot Bad:

Driver: 907D1 9.5 - 65-S Aldila VS Proto --- FT-IQ coming soon?
2 Hybrid: Rescue mid-TP 16 deg
3 Hybrid: Rescue TP - HC Tour Only Model 19 deg - DG X-1004-PW: 695CB Irons - Project X 6.0Wedges Vokey SM58, Vokey SM54, Vokey 250Putter Futura PhantomWhere I WorkMy...

You start your backswing and man, its exactly what you saw on TV from the pros...just looks flawless. Your downswing is perfect with a pure balance of power and control. Just as your club face is about to make contact with the ball ....

If i got to this point there is only one way to go - smash that thing towards heaven - nothing else. And if you still top it than you better forget about tour swings and let your pro have a look at your swing....

Burner 9°
FW Burner 15°
Burner Rescue 19°
MP67 4-PW
CG10 50° CG12 DSG 54° & 60°

Interesting thoughts....

Driver - SQ SUMO2 9.5 stiff
3 Wood - SQ SUMO2 15* stiff
Hybrid SQ SUMO2 20* stiff
Irons - CCi steel stiff
Wedge - 56*Wedge - Knight 60*Putter - ITraxBall - platinum+Black but soon to be switching to pr0v1 SG 2.5

Note: This thread is 5768 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!