IGNORED

Anyone use the "Mr. Clean" magic eraser?

Rojo0416
Note: This thread is 2487 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Nope.

Just good ole dishsoap and water, scrubbing with a nylon bristled brush.

Dry them off when you're done

I wash my clubs after every outing.

In my Sasquatch Tour Bag:

Driver - G10 10.5°: UST Pro Vorce V2 Shaft, Regular flex
Hybrid - G10 21° & 24°: TFC 129H, Stiff flex
Irons - S57 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, PW - Nippon 950GH stiff shaftsWedges - Tour 52°, 60° 56°Putter - 34" TracyBall - Treosoft

They work great. Heres another secret for them. THey clean brake dust off of rims better than anything out there. Any type of wheels. They work great.

I'm not 100% sure what makes them (magic erasers) work so well but I do know if you scrub too long on a painted wall it will take the paint off . They work great at cleaning stove tops. I use dishsoap and water to clean mine and works perfectly.

They also make some specifically for cleaning wheels. They do work well. Never thought of using on my clubs before. May have to try that.

Driver TM Superquad 9.5 w/ V2 stiff
3 Wood Callaway Fusion 13 deg w/ DVS stiff
Hybrid Titleist 585H 19 deg. w/ VS Proto Hybrid 95 stiff
Irons Titleist 735CM 4-PW - Cleveland wedges 52,56,60 deg.
Putter PING CRAZ-E G2i

Never used them on clubs but they work wonders on white leather golf shoes. I just use water and a brass bristle brush when i clean my clubs.

Speed LD F Stiff Shaft 9.5*
3dx dc 2 ironwood 17*
3dx dc 4 ironwood 23*
710 AP1 5 - P
50.08 Spin Milled CC 56.11 Spin Milled CC 60.04 Spin Milled CCDual Force 2 Putter #1 Pro V1xForget your opponents; always play against par. ~Sam Snead

Never used them on clubs but they work wonders on white leather golf shoes. I just use water and a brass bristle brush when i clean my clubs.

Not to get OT, but Meguiers Quick Leather wipes works great on leather shoes too. Cleans and protects all in one wipe. They made some older shoes look brand new again.

All kinds of ideas on here. Someone should start a thread about little tips like this and see if a mod will sticky it.

Putter PING CRAZ-E G2i

I would have THOUGHT that those erasers are mainly just for taking stains off so I didnt really see why it would be good on clubs, since at least on my clubs Im usually trying to clean off grass and what not in the grooves.

BUT I FREAKING LOVE the magic eraser, that is the BEST damn cleaning product I've ever seen... HOW DOES IT WORK? It's MAGIC!!

Adams Golf Idea a2 OS Hybrids
(all but the 3iron, I broke it )

Will the Magic Eraser take ball imprints off the face of drivers and fairway woods? I can never get those all the way off after a range session.

Harry, it seems to. You have to put a little elbow grease into it, but it seems to work just great.

I used a Magic Eraser last night on two of my softball bats that were plenty dirty and covered in ball marks and now they both look good as new other than the few scrathes in the paint from where they are thrown around at the park.

Putter PING CRAZ-E G2i

I used a Magic Eraser last night on two of my softball bats that were plenty dirty and covered in ball marks and now they both look good as new other than the few scrathes in the paint from where they are thrown around at the park.

LOL

That's why I posted this about golf clubs. I have been playing softball for the past few years. That's what took me away from golf. The Magic Eraser worked wonders on my Synergies and Worth's. I was just didn't want it messing up my clubs. BTW - if you are looking for a great place to talk softball....checkout Softballfans.com. Great talk and great people.

MP32
R7
Mezza Monza
RAC 60 degree

i dunk the clubheads in a solution of warm water and oxiclean and then scrub the club. works great.

MacTec 460 Draw Driver
V-Foil M565 Irons
MT 3 Wood
GigaGolf 52deg gap wedge
Wilson 55deg sand wedge MT Don White 60deg Lob wedgeknockoff 2-ball putter

Note: This thread is 2487 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!