IGNORED

Lost ball or not

tubbyrob
Note: This thread is 5439 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

So quick question and any input would be appreciated. We were out playing a late round acouple days ago and a question came up. A buddy of mine tee'd off and hit it stright down the middle there was no dennying that the ball was flying stright. We all agreed the the flight of the ball was stright on but because it was getting dark we dident see it all the way. We searched up and down the with no luck. Does he need to take a lost ball penelty?

In my callaway.gif Warbird Bag XXT Stand Bag:

callaway.gif Driver Diablo 9*
callaway.gif Hybrid 3H Diablo 21*
mizuno.gif MP-33's 3-pwcallaway.gifWedge 60* X-Forgedcallaway.gif Putter Ruthfords seriestitleist.gif Nxt Tour Ball

yes keep it short a sweet if you don't find it your hitting 3 of the tee or hit a provisonal

driver. taylormade tour burner tp ust avixcore tour green 75 x
3 wood 909 f3 13* voodo xnv8
3 hybrid adams idea pro vs proto 95x
irons 3 no 4 5-pw nike cci forged blades
gap wedge nike sv tour blacksand wedge cg14 56* 14flopadopolous vokey spin milled 64 7putter scotty cameron classics newport...

Yes, if you can't find it then it's a lost ball.

RZR Hawk 9.5

Diablo Tour 3W

RZR X Hybrid 21
09 X-Forged 4-P
X-Forged 52/56/60
Byron Morgan 007

Happened to me once too.
6 Witnesses! We all agreed where we knew the ball to have landed, but none of us could find it. It really hurts, I know.
But hey! The once that bounce off the trees and back into the fairway make up for it.

But Yep! Penalty Stroke. Lost Ball

Steve

R7 460 10.5 Degrees
Sasquatch 15 & 17 Degrees
MP60's 3-PW
T-Zoid Comp EZ Wedges 52 & 56
CG10 60 Degrees Tour Action Reg.588 64 Degrees White Hot #4 E6+ Balls

Note: This thread is 5439 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!