IGNORED

Gigagolf ?

Note: This thread is 5118 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I am interested in some clubs that they have on their site, I was just curious if anyone has any experience with their products? Here is their site www.gigagolf.com Any feedback would be appreciated, Thanks.

In The Bag....
Driver: Cobra ZL
Woods: Callaway X Hot
Irons: Gigagolf GX2 Hybrids, Nike Pro Combo
Wedges: Titleist Vokey 60º, Gigagolf SGS Black 52º, 56º
Putter:
Nike IC 20-20 Mallet
Ball: Top Flite Gamer V2, D2 Feel, Titleist NXT Tour and Srixon AD333

Nice site. I like the customization part. Not a big fan of clones and knockoffs but if they work for you then they work for you.
jonnythan, I like these P2s a lot. Even though they are clones of PING G10, I think they're very good looking and sexy. And the ferrule on them makes them look much better than the PINGs. I just can't understand why wouldn't PING use ferrules.
My achievements:
Eagles: 0
Birdies: 18
Best Round: 89

Thanks, I like them a lot. My instructor even made a comment on how nice they look. Very simple, nice black and silver color scheme. They're well made and assembled, down to all the last details.

C9 VFT Ti
C9 5w
P2 Hybrid 3
P2 Deep Cavity 4-PW
SGS 52, 56 Putter

Just saw they're about $150 (3-PW). I think it's a very good deal.
I would've certainly bought from GIGA golf my very first set when I started to play 2 years ago. They would've been much better than the FOXBAT crap irons from the 80's I bought from my instructor.
My achievements:
Eagles: 0
Birdies: 18
Best Round: 89

It would seem to me you're much better off buying that type of clone than the chinese knockoff clones that have been talked about recently. At least gigagolf, pine meadow, GR Golf, etc own up to the fact that they're copying the best and don't try to trick people into thinking they are the same club.

I will likely stick with brand name drivers since it is easy to buy a couple of years behind and get a good deal. But for irons it's hard for someone who has a budget to keep to look past the huge difference in price.

In the blue Colts bag:

Driver - FT-5 10°
Hybrids - 4DX 15.5°, 20°
Irons/Wedges - CI-7 4-GW, SW | "Free" Warrior 60° LWPutter - TiffanyBalls - various

Some of the better looking clones I've seen online. You can get some great shafts in them and still won't be out but $350.

Driver.... Nickent DX Evolver V2 65 stiff /07 Burner YS6+ stiff .
4 wood..... Nickent 4DX
Hybrids.....Tour Edge Geomax 22* 25* 28*
Irons.....TM R7 6-P + AW,SW,LW
Putter.....Odyssey White Hot XG 2 BallBag.......Callaway ORG 14 A.L.I.C.E. Ball........Bridgestone e6 / Srixon Soft Feel...

i would recommend GG. I started with irons GX922 a few months ago and have since made several purchases. Great Customer Service and prompt shipping.
The Hybrid P2 clubs are Awesome. I have the 2 & 4 and love those clubs.
They have a 30 day money back guarantee so its worth the risk. Also note that the list price varies as upgrades of the shaft, grip, etc... are additional but well worth it

• 1 month later...
I just ordered the Cloud 9 3W from them. I needed to get something a bit more up to date and you can't beat the price or the 30 day trial. It shouild be here by friday in time for the weekend.
I have no problem ordering from a company like this. They seem to be on the up and up and as mentioned make no bones about what they are producing. For the amount of golf I will be playing, spending over $100 doesn't make sense if this works for me. Buying used from EBAY can be an option, but many sellers there charge way too much for shipping.

Eclipse Stand Bag
Big Bertha 2007 460 11°
Big Bertha 2007 3w 16°
Big Bertha 2007 7w 22°
C9 475 2h 18° Insight XTD 5i-SW White Hot XG #7--------------------------------http://www.linkedin.com/in/normh3

try golfballx.com, thats where i got my irons, they have good prices as well, ship quickly and they're american made products, company out of Michigan. They're not really clones, just similar in design to some of the major manufacturers. I have the ht2 series irons and I like them a lot, can get a set of those with 3 and 4 hybrid, 5-pw for $139.95+shipping. I got a real good deal on mine as I already had hybrids that i liked and got 5-pw + free sand wedge for $75 + only $8 shipping, took only 3 days to get them too, ordered on a tuesday morning and arrived on friday. But mine came from their ebay store so might be able to find better deals from there. Very solid well made clubs, should be good for many years.

In my bag
Driver-top flite cannon 460 cc 10.5 deg, reg flex
3 Wood-ACUITY GOLF RCX 14°
3h-warrior golf tcp 20°
4h-warrior golf tcp 23°5h-warrior golf tcp 26° 6-pw-AFFINITY / ORLIMAR HT2 SERIES irons steel shafts regular flex56° sw-tour seriesram puttergolf balls-intech beta ti

gigagolf is legit...i really like their forged irons...they are a great club for those looking for a players iron but don't want to break the bank just yet.

if you are interested, i'd check out hirekogolf.com. the acer xk line was featured in the golf digest hot list. hireko isn't a clone or knockoff supplier, they are a legitimate golf equipment company that does a lot of their own designing and research and development and have some respectable names in the industry at their helm.

in my bag:

Driver: '08 Cobra F Speed LD 10.5 w/UST Proforce V2 Tour Flight stiff

Fairway: Adams Speedline Fast10 3-wood w/Aldila Wasabi stiff
Hybrid: Nickent 3dx 3H
Irons: Nike CCI forged 4-pw Wedges: Nike Victory Red 52 56 60 Putter: Rife Mr. Beasley Balls: Bridgestone B330-RX Tees: epoch

• 6 months later...
I'm going to dig up this thread and say that I just got my 5 wood (with ProLaunch Blue 75 shaft) and a couple of wedges in. All 3 shipped for $113.

Looks great, just as with the other clubs. I'll put up some pictures tonight or tomorrow.

C9 VFT Ti
C9 5w
P2 Hybrid 3
P2 Deep Cavity 4-PW
SGS 52, 56 Putter

I now own quite a few clubs from Gigagolf and am very pleased with the quality and performance of the clubs. I would recommend them to anyone really.

In The Bag....
Driver: Cobra ZL
Woods: Callaway X Hot
Irons: Gigagolf GX2 Hybrids, Nike Pro Combo
Wedges: Titleist Vokey 60º, Gigagolf SGS Black 52º, 56º
Putter:
Nike IC 20-20 Mallet
Ball: Top Flite Gamer V2, D2 Feel, Titleist NXT Tour and Srixon AD333

Note: This thread is 5118 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!