IGNORED

US Open ticket availability?

madcityscott
Note: This thread is 5080 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I assume this year's US Open at Pebble will sell out. Are tickets generally available via 3rd parties (StubHub, Craiglist, etc) right before the event? Obviously I don't want to spend a fortune by going through a professional re-seller. I was hoping to go to one of the practice days as well as Saturday.

Have you looked on the USGA website?

Driver: Burner 10.5 deg
5W: R7 18 deg
3H: Idea Tech
4-PW: MP-57
GW: Vokey 52 degSW: 56 degLW: 60 degPutter: Black Series 1 34"Ball: Pro V1

Have you looked on the USGA website?

Well, the real issue is that I applied for and was accepted for two tickets for Monday and two for Saturday. But apparently I used an expired card, which was rejected. The USGA is holding tickets for me pending payment, but now I'm tempted to just wait and buy tickets right before the tournament.

• 3 months later...
got mine on craigslist for the face value...of course be careful for scams but they are all pretty genuine

Driver: Ping G15 |9*| UST Mamiya Proforce AXIVCore Tour Red 69 stiff shaft
Wood: Callaway Big Bertha Diable Neutral |15*| stiff stock shaft
Hybrid: Nickent 3DX DC |19*, 23*| UST Proforce V2 stiff shaft
Irons: Adams Idea Pro Forged Stiff |5-PW| True Temper Black Gold stiff shaft
Wedges: Nike SV...

I assume this year's US Open at Pebble will sell out. Are tickets generally available via 3rd parties (StubHub, Craiglist, etc) right before the event? Obviously I don't want to spend a fortune by going through a professional re-seller. I was hoping to go to one of the practice days as well as Saturday.

If interested I have a pair of the special Lodge Premier tickets for sale for the Monday and Wednesday practice days plus Friday tournament day and the Monday playoff if the tourney goes that far. These get you into the Pebble Beach Lodge and its restaurants and bars, plus special parking nearby (otherwise you can't drive into 17 Mile Drive during the tourney week). Face value on pair is over $1600, and I'm asking $800 OBO. PM me if interested, and yes, I guarantee they're authentic!!!!

Note: This thread is 5080 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!