IGNORED

Where is David Duval?

BASHERBAKER69
Note: This thread is 6179 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Too bad to hear, but family does come first.
What's in the bag

Driver: Speed LD F Driver 9.5°
5 wood: 909F2 18.5°
Hybrid: EDGE CFT 21°Irons: i5 - 4-pwWedges: CG10 52°, 56°, & 60° degreePutter: Udrainium Doc 15Ball: DT SoLoHome Courses: Spring Lakes Golf Club, Stouffville, ON & Ocean Ridge Plantation Golf, Sunset...

Love this thread...I've been following David Duval for a while, and was hoping that he would have a great "Roy Hobbs" comeback and find the swing that got him a 59 in tournament play not that long ago. I really like him...wild to see a former World #1 struggle to even make a cut. Daly is the other one that many of us would like to see find a steady groove of making cuts, having fun and giving it a run again.

If you look at Duval's score cards from recent tourneys, he still makes the birds, its just the bogeys and doubles that are the new addition to his game. Consistancy comes with play...hope his family is OK and that he comes back to the tour.

In my bag...
DRIVER: TaylorMade R5, 9.5
HYBRID: Halo 2i
IRONS: FTX
WEDGES: 52, 56, Izett 60PUTTER: Cameron Circa 62 #3

Yeah, that's a good point. Duval does still make birdies but always seems to have a bunch of bogeys or doubles. If you look at a leaderboard on a Thursday afternoon it's not uncommon to see him (when he's playing) sitting there a -3 or -4, its just that he can't maintain it for very long.

You're right about Daly too. Once Duval actually starts playing again I think there's a better chance of him consistantly making cuts than Daly. Daly is now 40 years old and (obviously) not in good shape. But still it would be nice to see them both contend in tournaments this year.

Driver: 09 Launcher 10.5
4 Wood: 09 Launcher Steel 17
Hybrid: Baffler DWS 20 Aldila Reg
Irons: AP1 4-GW Steel
Wedges: 588 Gunmetal 56 & 60Putter: Studio Style Newport 2Ball: NXT Tour

• 2 weeks later...
Note: This thread is 6179 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!