IGNORED

New Irons

Note: This thread is 6175 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Looking at a new set of irons, just hit the Bridgestone J33 Cavity Backs and loved them, does anyone have them or for that matter any opinions about them.

In the bag:
8.5* Titleist 975D- Penley ETA xstiff
15* Cleveland Launcher- Launcher Gold Stiff
19* Titleist 503H True Temper S300
3-PW Cleveland TA4- Tour Action graphite stiff54* BeCu Cleveland 58860* Maxfli Winners SeriesPING TSI Ally 1Pro V1

I don't have them, but I have played with them. I was in Japan for about 8 months last year and played alot of golf. I would say that 30% of golfers over there play Bridgestones. I wouldn't necessarily recommend them for a 6 handicapper. They seemed to me like they were straight/high hitters with little workability, It may have been the heavier air in Northern Japan or something, but I couldn't get the ball to turn over for me.
If you work the ball alot and like the Bridgestones, I would check out the J33 Blades. I might even take close consideration to the Srixon line of Irons (I-506). That is another name you see abroad and they feel great.

OK then self, why do I play with TM's if these other ones are so great? I had an issue with a driver and Taylor Made went way overboard trying to help me out before a big tournament overseas. I swore then that I would stick to them. I really like the R7 TP's..

Mike

R5 Dual 9.5
F50 16.5
R7 TP 3-PW
RAC Satin 52 and 56 deg
Vokey 59 deg Studio Newport 2 HX Tour 56

Note: This thread is 6175 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!