IGNORED

Good and resaonably priced GPS/Laser

Note: This thread is 4178 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Originally Posted by iceman777

Have had 2 golf buddies and both just died on me .. Any  more reliable  gps or laser ? Just want something simple to show me distance to flag .

Sorry for your loss.   Was the rest of the round "hit the ball, drag Harry and Bob, hit the ball, drag Harry and Bob, ....."?

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

I like Opti logic....made in the USA...on ebay used from time to time

Driver Wishon 919THI 4 Wood Pure Fit w Accuflex

Ping Rapture hybrid Irons Wishon 770 CFE with Apollo Humps regular Gripmaster rubber grips 4-aw Wedges Ping MB 56 Ping Eye 2 Lob &nbsp ;Mentor Quad putter gripmaster gator grip

Bantam chipper leather grip

Quote:
Sorry for your loss.   Was the rest of the round "hit the ball, drag Harry and Bob, hit the ball, drag Harry and Bob, ....."?

Excellent!  When do you open in Vegas?

If you don't mind used, pick up a Leupold GX-1 on e-bay.  Mine has been very reliable.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I second the Leupold GX-I... I love mine and lasers are more accurate than GPS, plus they're ready to go on ANY course. The only downside is you have to be able to see your target, so if you have a lot of blind shots that you need distances than a GPS may be better, but otherwise go with the laser.

Tristan Hilton

My Equipment: 
PXG 0211 Driver (Diamana S+ 60; 10.5°) · PXG 0211 FWs (Diamana S+ 60; 15° and 21°) · PXG 0211 Hybrids (MMT 80; 22°, 25°, and 28°) · PXG 0311P Gen 2 Irons (SteelFiber i95; 7-PW) · Edel Wedges (KBS Hi-Rev; 50°, 55°, 60°) · Edel Classic Blade Putter (32") · Vice Pro or Maxfli Tour · Pinned Prism Rangefinder · Star Grips · Flightscope Mevo · TRUE Linkswear Shoes · Sun Mountain C130S Bag

On my MacBook Pro:
Analyzr Pro

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

If you want something crazy simple check out one of the gps watches that are out. Never have to dig in your bag for a gps or take the laser our of its holder.

But if you really want to the FLAG youll be happier with a laser to get the most accurate info. The Bushnell and Leupold are both good ones to check out. Also depends on if you want to see the slope, if you want a screen with a red display or black, etc.

Note: This thread is 4178 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!