IGNORED

PING EYE 2 IRONS

Note: This thread is 3566 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

That seems to be the going rate for the steel sets. I don't know about snatching up;it's hard to tell where the fickle world of collecting will go. They were very popular, so a lot out there. If you see a B/C set for $300, that would be a definite snatch up though; they go for a lot more used. The black dot seems hardest to find-odd since it is standard length/lie, but PING was one of the first to offer fitting, so a lot of people went that route, hence more out there of something other than standard.

Don

In the bag:

Driver: PING 410 Plus 9 degrees, Alta CB55 S  Fairway: Callaway Rogue 3W PX Even Flow Blue 6.0; Hybrid: Titleist 818H1 21* PX Even Flow Blue 6.0;  Irons: Titleist 718 AP1 5-W2(53*) Shafts- TT AMT Red S300 ; Wedges Vokey SM8 56-10D Putter: Scotty Cameron 2016 Newport 2.5  Ball: Titleist AVX or 2021 ProV1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 10 months later...

I came across this board as I searched for Ping Berillium Irons- If anyone is interested, I have a set of the Ping Eye 2 Berillium irons 3-SW, that have only had about 5 rounds played with them. I am looking to sell- if interested I can be reached at wbevels@gmail.com . I live in Memphis and inherted these as well as a set of nickel Ping ISI- in great shape. Please email if interested. Thanks.

• 2 months later...

Hi all,

finding this post while searching for informations about PING Eye 2 Irons.

First let me introduce myself: My name is Hermann and i´m from Germany. Playing Golf not that long , only a few years.

So coming to my little problem.

Got a set of green dotted eye irons together with a lot of other golf stuff and wanted to sell them on Ebay.

Now i found out, as an interested guy asked, that 4 of the irons (4,6,8 and the L oft-wedge) have a "+"-sign in the head.

Can anybody of you tell me what that means and if it is a problem for the whole set if on club does have it and another not ?

Your help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Best regards from Germany

Hermann

Note: This thread is 3566 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!