• Announcements

• Welcome to the New Site!   09/30/2015

Welcome to the brand new TST! Click the title of this announcement to read more about what's new and different here at The Sand Trap!       We're using some new software to power this forum, and while this means some change, it's for the better. However, there will be a few bumps, and one of those may be that you may have a little trouble logging in to your account. So try this: Log in with your existing username and password.If that fails, reset your password here: http://thesandtrap.com/lostpassword/ .If that fails, PM either @mvmac or @iacas and we'll help you out.After that, check out this thread to share any bugs you find along with your likes/dislikes, and check out this thread to see what awesome new features you can use on this site. Finally, once you're on the site, do a few things if you don't mind: Check your account settings. This is where you can clean up your signature.Edit your profile (to possibly include your GAME Golf account). Do this by clicking "Edit Profile" on your name in the top right corner of the site.Add or replace the cover photo on your profile. They're now Facebook-like dimensions. Change your avatar if it looks distorted, too.
    • Failed Logins   10/06/2015

If you attempt to log in and can not, please email erik@thesandtrap.com or mike@thesandtrap.com (or both) to have your account password re-set. Thank you.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Nike VRS Covert Hybrid

1 post in this topic

Anyone using this club? I'm considering the Nike VRS Covert Hybrid #4/23° to replace Tour Edge Exotics 22° 4-Hybrid. Thoughts are welcomed and appreciated. ~ George

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Why after around 60 shots i start to hit bad? (At Driving Range)
      By rkim291968 · Posted
      The important thing is when you start hitting bad, stop!  Go home or work on your short game.   Like the OP, I will start hitting bad after a while.  That's the time to pack it in. Some ranges offer all you can hit range ball deal.  I actually know someone close who hit so many balls and injuring his back for it.  He no longer plays golf. 
    • What is your target score?
      By rkim291968 · Posted
      My target score is relative.  It's a score that will improve my current HI.
    • Gun Laws
      By rkim291968 · Posted
      I didn't read all the posts so pardon me if I am repeating ... a random thought on gun/militia: During LA riots after Rodney King verdict, it was scary in that "government" had no control over the mobs for days. A good part of LA went up in smoke, and the place resembled a war zone.  The mobs were rooting, beating, and killing people at will.   I note here that there was no MILITIA that came to aid.  A few store owners and their friends used guns to protect their stores and neighbors.  But I think most were scared of the mobs wielding weapons and were afraid to step out of their homes.    It's not the government that I worry about.   It's the mob with guns that I worry about more.   Mobs with guns outgunning those who are supposed to protect us ...
    • Gun Laws
      By saevel25 · Posted
      I wasn't the one linking the 2nd amendment to state of the art weaponry. My comments were not for against someone owning a gun, but the fact the comment was referencing he thought we had the right to own the same stuff the military does. I honestly don't want to live next to someone who owns a Sherman Tank. By his comments, linking "State of the art weaponry" to the 2nd amendment he is making that claim that we as citizens of the United States do have the right. To me right to own a weapon has to have it's limits.  I'm not against owning a gun. I've thought about getting my conceal carry over the past few years. I think there has to be someway to weed out some of these messed up people from getting their hands on a gun.  In the end maybe America is just that F'd up. We put more people in prison per 100,000 people than any other nation in the world. USA Does have a 4x higher murder rate than Canada and most all other countries in the EU. Maybe USA is just a much more violent place and we just got to suck it up and move on.   
    • Hello from Minneapolis
      By IlliniBoy · Posted
      I just took up golf about two months ago.  Unfortunately, I find that I'm drowning in information.  It seems like I do absolutely everything wrong, and "fixing" one thing only creates three or four more problems.  If I go to the driving range and hit 50 balls, I'll make solid contact with maybe 10 of them.  I'm reasonably young (29) and have played sports all my life but I can't only hit my 3 wood past 160 yards or so.  My five iron goes only a little less.  All this is very discouraging. I've started taking lessons but, again, the info I get there seems to contradict what I see elsewhere.  For example, my coach is trying to get me to "flip my hands" more, but everything I read and see says *not* to flip your hands.  My head is all turned around at this point. Sorry to vent.  I'll try to post a swing when I have a chance.  I don't really have good equipment to do so but I'll find a way.
  • Images

• Today's Birthdays

No users celebrating today
  • Blog Entries