• Announcements

    • iacas

      Create a Signature!   02/05/2016

      Everyone, go here and edit your signature this week: http://thesandtrap.com/settings/signature/.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
1980devo

Contact issues

6 posts in this topic

I have a bizarre issue with contact. 60% of my shots are straight up pro quality. Nice flight, worked just the way I want, and pretty accurate. The other 40% are horrible. Tops, hossle rockets, toe shots, heel shots. You name it i hit it. I've never seen such a radical change in shots in any other golfer. It's not round to round it's shot to shot. Any help in what to look at in my swing would be great. I've videoed it and it looks pretty sound. Also this is only the case on the course. I almost never miss hit a shot on the range.
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

Your brand new, post a video of your swing.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Understood, upload videos on youtube and then you can post it, if you need help pm one of the mods and they will help, i'll help also but I'm new at it also.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a bizarre issue with contact. 60% of my shots are straight up pro quality. Nice flight, worked just the way I want, and pretty accurate. The other 40% are horrible. Tops, hossle rockets, toe shots, heel shots. You name it i hit it. I've never seen such a radical change in shots in any other golfer. It's not round to round it's shot to shot. Any help in what to look at in my swing would be great. I've videoed it and it looks pretty sound. Also this is only the case on the course. I almost never miss hit a shot on the range.

Without seeing the swing I would suggest taking a look at this thread, look for drills for Keys 2 and 3.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards and Achievements

I'm still working on the video upload. I have done a little research and I think I'm swinging too hard. On the range im relaxed and just swinging. When i hit the course i trip out and swing out of my shoes. I'm going to try to get two swings up ASAP.
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0



  • Want to join this community?

    We'd love to have you!

    Sign Up
  • 2016 TST Partners

    GAME Golf
    PING Golf
    Lowest Score Wins
  • Posts

    • 14- way Carry Bags?
      I had an ogio 14 way carry bag and hated it after one frustrating round I gave it away. 
    • XE1 Wedge: Have you tried it?
      It may be great but at what cost?  Not willing to lose my dignity to possibly save a shot or two.  Plus I love my jaws wedges with the md grooves. Straight ?. 
    • Donald Trump for president?
      Well said Mr.  Desmond the funny thing in all this is that somehow poor people support Trump against their own best interest. And call bernie a communist despite not really knowing what that or socialism is or the difference between the two. 
    • Donald Trump for president?
      Bernie says the system is rigged - stats since the 1980's prove that a great amount of wealth has shifted towards a very small percentage of people. Does that not concern you?  Walmart employs people with such small wages that their people are on welfare, so the argument goes that Walmart is a huge beneficiary of living off the government tit. As to Bernie's war against financial institutions, can you doubt that Wall St helped out the 2007 Depression? Completely irresponsible behavior based on greed. Hedge fund managers get capital gains rate on their compensation? Ridiculous. How many people do you know make over $10M on ordinary income? That is where he proposes a 52% tax that become 73% when one adds SS and Single Payer taxes, and then you have the state income tax, so it would get high. And it is too high, but he would not get that through Congress unless we truly had a revolution and all the Dems came out to vote for the revolution. If all Dems vote, Pubs lose except in areas so gerryrmandered that the one party it favors will always win. Bernie on guns? He won't take away guns, it's not in his record. Bernie is not snake oil -- Bernie and Trump are here because of the last 30 years of growing inequity, political correctness and divisiveness. If we do not address it with traditional politics, then eventually people will wake up and vote their interests, which would be Sanders  or a similar politician. It is time for change, the last 30 years have been tough on all levels of the lower and middle classes while the upper class have the "let them eat cake" attitude. That only takes one so far before people vote for big change. I asked a 20 something the other night who she likes, Trump, Cruz, Sanders, Clinton - I said Clinton would work with the other side, Bernie wants a pipedream - she said "I want Bernie." I just said if you want Bernie, you better get out the vote because it will take a lot of young people to do it. Before I am "labeled" again, I don't think any candidates in either party are to my liking. But I think we do need incremental change ... now to reverse some of the last 30 years and renew the American Dream -- it should be for all, not 1%.
    • Anyone enjoying the drink tonight?
      Hopslam last night, just released by Bells.  Best beer in a can, which used to only be in a bottle.  
  • TST Blog Entries

  • Images

  • Today's Birthdays

    1. glinks
      glinks
      (43 years old)
  • Blog Entries