IGNORED

Ugh........Anyone ever had this happen?

Dables
Note: This thread is 3752 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

So I got the call last night from Golfsmith, my new MP-54's had arrived, just as I'd ordered. 2 degrees flat with XP 105 shafts. It's a miracle, we've got a sunny 50 degree day in January here in Boston. Imagine my excitement when I leave skip friday afternoon at work to pick up my clubs and head to the range. I break most traffic laws flying to the shop to get my new sticks, and........

They sent my exact specs, in righty instead of lefty. Went through all the paperwork with Golfsmith, they had everything right. Mizuno just screwed it up. Of Course, they're doing the right thing and expediting the correct order, but naturally, by the time they get here a little snow storm will have rolled through and a cold front will have moved in. It's not like I'm headed to Hilton Head tomorrow and don't have any sticks, but still, it's grinding my gears. Anyone ever had this happen?

Also, If anyone up here (Jamo?) is in the need of some sweet sticks, I bet the Golfsmith in Natick might cut you a deal on some Mizunos.

If they screw it up again, is it reasonable to ask for something extra, or a discount?

I would think so. I wouldn't ask for too much though, maybe a free wedge or something..?

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

that's what I was thinking. I certainly expect them to get it right this time though. As it was, I was really impressed with how fast they filled a custom order. They clearly take their customer service seriously

Or you could learn to stand on the correct side of the ball.....! ;-)

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Or you could learn to stand on the correct side of the ball.....!

I actually learned the game as a righty. My right handed swing is still good for winning a few bets when I'm in the hole.

Note: This thread is 3752 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!