Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kenny87

Golf show prices?

9 posts in this topic

So im going to Golfshow in about 2 weeks.. Im wondering how much cheaper are clubs at these kind of things? should i save some money for it?

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

Prices are awesome at the show. Got a brand new Nike Covert 2.0 3 Wood for $140, and the tour version of the club which is usually $250 was about $165 brand new.

So im going to Golfshow in about 2 weeks.. Im wondering how much cheaper are clubs at these kind of things? should i save some money for it?

I mean, this was the one that I went to in Rosemont, IL so the prices may be different, but usually they're pretty good at these kind of things.

Yeah, i figured im looking to buy new set of Irons .

Probably Rocket Bladez as i feel will be much cheaper then Speed Bladez ands im a 10 Handicap and sure wouldn't notice a huge difference.

Currently i use 10 year old Taylormades i love them but feel equipment has gotten better so about time i upgrade from hand me downs :P

http://www.3balls.com/product-productid/521180/TAYLORMADE-MENS-ROCKETBLADEZ-IRONS-RH-NEW

Im tempted to just buy from here. But also feel if i wait might be better deal? but fear if i wait the 2 weeks that deal may be gone

http://www.3balls.com/product-productid/521180/TAYLORMADE-MENS-ROCKETBLADEZ-IRONS-RH-NEW

Im tempted to just buy from here. But also feel if i wait might be better deal? but fear if i wait the 2 weeks that deal may be gone

Golf shows are good but nothing is cheaper than ebay. I get all of my clubs from there for the most part. Did a search and in 10 seconds already found a cheaper example http://www.ebay.com/itm/TaylorMade-RocketBladez-Tour-Iron-Set-NEW-/131111527355?_trksid=p2054897.l4275 free shipping as well.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I can tell you that if you're looking for RocketBladez wait for the golf show. I live in Ontario Canada and just went to one today and there were several Rocketbladez sets for $400. I can only assume the prices will be better than that in the states.

The sponsoring golf shop(s) will usually be trying to clear out the previous year's models. So, good prices overall.

Also, you may find a "garage sale" section where wholesalers try to clear out trade-ins, and some second-tier golf sets (new). If you bought the Cleveland CG16 GW and SW, you might be able to find an almost new matching LW for $50 (or, maybe not).

On occasion, one of the manufacturer's reps will announce a price cut for last year's stuff. And, the reps sometimes will give you a bonus on your trade-in if you buy at the show.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

At Rosemont, IL they had SLDR drivers for $300, this year's wedges for $99, Pro V1x for $32 a dozen (2012 model) and about 38-39 for 2013.

Golf shirts starting at $10.