Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mrFin

wanted. nike slingshot powerbow sw

6 posts in this topic

Hey everyone im trying to source a 2010 nike powerbow sand wedge. Anybody got 1 to sell?

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

Hi foo. Many thanks for your reply. Its much appreciated. Unfortunately only one of the clubs listed matces my set but it is a left handed club whereas im looking for a right handed. Thanks again tho.

Have you checked out the second hand club sites such as global golf and golf bidder etc?

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Yeah iv looked everywhere. Iv even made requests to sites like iron finder etc with no joy. Iv exhausted my willingness to search. I think ill just buy an alternative nike wedge instead. Thank you for your help though.

Yeah iv looked everywhere. Iv even made requests to sites like iron finder etc with no joy. Iv exhausted my willingness to search. I think ill just buy an alternative nike wedge instead. Thank you for your help though.

For what it's worth i don't think having the SW that matches your irons is important, having a 'proper' wedge can give you more options around the green such as a better ability to open the face to play the lob shot etc but obviously if you prefer using a SW that matches your irons then that is understandable.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades