Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AmpGolfer

PD soft vs RZN White

2 posts in this topic

I've played golf off and on for a few years self taught. Recently, I've been shown how to do things the right way and enjoy it 10x more and I'm on the practice green putting and chipping apart everyday. I'm looking into golf balls. I use the Nike PD soft right now, but I'm curious about the Nike RZN white...is it about the same or does it even really matter as I'm still a beginner?

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

I've played golf off and on for a few years self taught. Recently, I've been shown how to do things the right way and enjoy it 10x more and I'm on the practice green putting and chipping apart everyday. I'm looking into golf balls. I use the Nike PD soft right now, but I'm curious about the Nike RZN white...is it about the same or does it even really matter as I'm still a beginner?

First of all, Welcome to TST. I think it's really cool that you are staying active, especially playing golf.

Second, my experience with the RZN is that it flies well off the tee, and works pretty well up close. I have also used the PD soft. I found a whole bunch of them left by the party in front of us one day. Both my son and I like the feel near the greens, but not so much off the tee.

He prefers Pro-V1 (pricey) and I prefer any old "distance" ball (as low as $9/dozen at Golfsmith on sale).

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades