IGNORED

My Swing (iSukgolf)

isukgolf
Note: This thread is 3539 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Shot a 92 today ... I needed that because I had been creeping back up ... patiently waiting for the evolver folks to analyze my first video ... (OK maybe not so patiently) ... I have a golf trip to Myrtle Beach in two weeks and want to get some ideas on exercises before I go.

In the mean time I have reviewed a lot the evolver videos and there some good ones you can do right in your house ... or even throwing a a big rock out in the yard!

Hopefully Monday I get some feedback, until then I will work on the videos that are readily available on their web site.

Ken Proud member of the iSuk Golf Association ... Sponsored by roofing companies across the US, Canada, and the UK

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

OK I got my first analysis from Brian at evolvr ... wow ... he exceeded all my expectations.  What he pointed out: the ball too close, ball position, and arms bent ... he was spot on ... the arms bent (chicken wing) is something I subconsciously knew, and gets worse the more I see perceived danger towards my target ... tight fairway, water, bunkers, etc ...

I have a couple of great drills to work on ... that make sense and are basically half swings

I have to admit with my first upload to evolvr I found myself wondering if I had submitted it correctly, etc ... the anticipation was killing me, so thanks to the folks at evolvr for working 7 days a week!

What I like about it, is I can review the advice, see for myself what I am doing, compare that to what it should look like ... the bang for the buck is incredible!

If you have not tried this instruction method out, then do yourself a favor and give it a go ...

I will post video of what sent when I get off my lazy butt and go to my PC ...

Ken Proud member of the iSuk Golf Association ... Sponsored by roofing companies across the US, Canada, and the UK

• 2 weeks later...

Update: Got my latest feedback from Evolvr (Brian) and I making some progress ...damn its hard breaking old habits ... really struggling with not letting the club head get ahead of the hands ... however, by working the suggested drills we are seeing some progress ...

When I get on the course its so damn easy to fall backwards into the bad swing ... logically it makes no sense why I do ...

Update: Got my latest feedback from Evolvr (Brian) and I making some progress ...damn its hard breaking old habits ... really struggling with not letting the club head get ahead of the hands ... however, by working the suggested drills we are seeing some progress ...

When I get on the course its so damn easy to fall backwards into the bad swing ... logically it makes no sense why I do ...

I'm right there with you brother. :beer:

- Shane

Note: This thread is 3539 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!