IGNORED

Need info on gamer

Note: This thread is 3123 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hey all. Need some help. Anyone know how the callaway supersoft compares to the top flite gamer? Looking for info on compression, feel, and trajectory. 

Thanks in advance

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I believe you would be better off comparing the Gamer Soft to the Supersoft.  The 2-piece Supersoft and the 3-piece Gamer Soft are both about 35 compression with the Gamer Soft providing more feedback on contact, but still soft.  My 90 mph SS gets slightly more driver distance from the Supersoft, but approach shots and control around the green are a major advantage of the Gamer Soft, which IMO is the best non-urethane low compression ball on the market.

The regular Gamer is closer to the NXT Tour or e6 which are not the same type of low compression ball as the Supersoft. 

Edited by NJpatbee

Ok. Thats good to know. My buddy and I have both played the supersoft but neither of us has tried the gamer or gamer soft and hes chomping at the bit to try it. After your praise for the ball, I may give it a shot as well. ??

Note: This thread is 3123 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!